Bitcoin’s Key Resistance Stands at $10,000/each
After a strong 4 wk Bull Run which has seen the total value of all crypto coins spike 72% to $460-B.
Bitcoin accounts for 36.1% of all coins is headed toward Key resistance at $10,000 and it’s 200-Day MA at $10,015, a closely watched technical gauge of momentum for tech traders.
Bitcoin hit an intra-day high of $9,790.94 Friday.
Currently, Bitcoin is trading at: 9,711.1055,+61.7705, or +0.64%, as of 1:22a BST, the market is closed
The #1 cryptocurrency has been ranged within 9,500-10,000 range in recent weeks
Notably, the trend is lower and traders will be very careful in here, and may be selling rather than adding new money.
- Ether ETHUSD trading up 2% to $769.05
- Bitcoin Cash is up 0.2% at $1,493.40
- Litecoin has added 0.7%, trading at $162.27
- Ripple’s XRPXRPUSD is at 89c, up 1.4%.
It was a quiet day for the futures
The May Cboe contract XBTK8, +0.26%finished up 0.4% at $9,705, and the CME May contract BTCK8, +0.16% closed down 0.1% at $9,670.
Have a terrific weekend.
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Triple Crown and other major stakes for 3-year-olds finally firming up - May 22, 2020
- Sunlight Shines on Magic Millions Broodmare Sale - May 22, 2020
- Another Bumper Inglis Digital Sale in Australia - May 22, 2020