$BTC, $BTCUSD, $V
One of the most vocal complaints about Bitcoin (BTC) from users and the old-fashioned financial institutions alike is the unwieldy address format – a long, random string of alphanumeric characters needed to send and receive Bitcoin. Money Button CEO Ryan X Charles, in *collaboration with other members of Bitcoin Association, has solved this issue for the BSV ecosystem with Paymail.
The original Bitcoin (BTC) has already proven it can – right now – scale to transaction levels close to VISA (NYSE:V) and has shown real, everyday utility.
BSV is now making everyday use even easier by dispensing with the need for cumbersome Bitcoin addresses; now sending Bitcoin is as easy as sending email:
- Paymail is a new identity protocol for Bitcoin that removes Bitcoin addresses from the user experience
- Paymail uses actual names that look exactly the same as email addresses
- Paymail addresses are much easier to remember, write, type or tap into a phone than Bitcoin addresses
- Paymail can be used by any exchange, service or application that sends or receives BSV
Latest posts by Ivy Heffernan (see all)
- Bill Introduced in the US Senate to Ban Horse Slaughter for Human Consumption - June 29, 2019
- Children’s Learning Adventure Summer Camp - June 22, 2019
- Cardi B For Songwriter Of The Year - June 21, 2019