The Big Qs About ‘Russiagate’, The Biggest Q is About MSM
Russiagate originated in a conspiracy theory between the military, national security, the Clinton-controlled Democratic National Committee (DNC), and the progressive left.
The goal of the military and national security is to protect its huge budget and power by preventing President Trump from normalizing relations with Russia.
Hillary Clinton, and the DNC want to explain away their election loss, they need a scapegoat.
The progressive left want President Trump out of the Oval Office.
As the presstitutes are aligned with the military and national security, Hillary and the DNC, and the progressive left, the Russiagate play is a powerful conspiracy against the President of the United States and the American voters who elected him.
But now, the Russiagate Conspiracy has fallen apart and turned against its perpetrators.
Despite the determination of national security (CIA and FBI) to get President Trump, these powerful state agencies have been unable to present any evidence of the Trump/Putin conspiracy against Hillary Clinton.
William Binney, the former National Security Agency official who devised the spy program stated, “…if there was any evidence of a Trump/Putin conspiracy to steal the US Presidential election, the NSA would most certainly have it.”
The Opening Big Qs: Where is the evidence, and why after 1.5 years, and why a special prosecutor whose assignment is to get President Trump has no evidence whatsoever been found of the Trump-Putin conspiracy?
The Obvious Big A: no such conspiracy ever existed, and the only conspiracy is the 1 against Donald President Trump.
Russiagate originated with the fake “Trump Dossier” invented by Christopher Steele, a former British MI6 intelligence officer, as there are no ‘dark file’ on President.
It is not clear yet if it was the DNC, CIA, or FBI who paid Mr. Steele for the fake dark file.
What we do know is that the FBI used what it knew to be a fake dossier to go to the FISA court for a warrant to spy on Donald Trump.
As a consequence both James Comey and the FBI, special prosecutor Robert Mueller, and Christopher Steele are in ‘the soup’.
The Chairman of the US Senate Judiciary Committee, Senator Grassley (R-IW), has instructed the US Attorney General to launch a criminal investigation of Mr. Steele for false statements to FBI counterintelligence officials.
This likely leads to former FBI director Comey being a participant in the Russiagate attack on President Trump.
To protect himself Mr. Steele will have to roll over on who put him up to his dirty deeds, so his life is in grave danger.
President Trump’s election shook the Republican elites, the Democrats, the military, and national security.
The political establishment hates losing control.
Initially the Republican establishment aligned with President Trump’s enemies, but now they understand that President Trump’s demise means their demise. We have all seen the recent sentiment change among them and our President.
Listen carefully to the video of US Representative Jim Jordan’s (R-OH) destruction of US Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein for sitting on his ass while a totally corrupt FBI attempted to destroy the elected President of the United States. Keep in mind that Mr. Rosenstein is a member of The Trump Administration.
Concerned citizens are asking, why does the President of the United States employ people out to destroy him?
Below are 18 Big Qs asked by US Representative Jim Jordan
1) Did the FBI pay Christopher Steele, author of the dossier?
2) Was the dossier the basis for securing FISA warrants to spy on Americans? And why won’t the FBI show Congress the FISA application?
3) When did the FBI get the complete dossier and who gave it to them? Dossier author Christopher Steele? Fusion GPS? Clinton campaign/DNC? Sen. McCain’s staffer?
4) Did the FBI validate and corroborate the dossier?
5) Did Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, or Bruce Orr work on the FISA application?
6) Why and how often did DOJ lawyer Bruce Orr meet with dossier author Christopher Steele during the 2016 campaign?
7) Why did DOJ lawyer Bruce Orr meet with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson after the election? To get their story straight after their candidate Clinton lost? Or to double down and plan how they were going to go after President-elect Trump?
8) When and how did the FBI learn that DOJ lawyer Bruce Orr’s wife, Nellie Orr, worked for Fusion GPS? And what exactly was Nellie Orr’s role in putting together the dossier?
9) Why did the FBI release text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page? Normally, ongoing investigation is reason not to make such information public.
10) And why did FBI release only 375/10,000+ texts? Were they the best? Worst? Or part of a broader strategy to focus attention away from something else? And when can Americans see the other 96% of texts
11) Why did Lisa Page leave Mueller probe two weeks before Peter Strzok? This was two weeks before FBI and Special Counsel even knew about the texts.
12) Why did the intelligence community wait two months after the election to brief President-elect Trump on the dossier (January 6, 2017)? Why was James Comey selected to do the briefing?
13) Was the briefing done to “legitimize” the dossier? And who leaked the fact that the briefing was about the dossier?
14) The New York Times reported last week that George Papadopoulos’ loose lips were a catalyst for launching the Russia investigation. Was President-elect Trump briefed on this?
15) Why did Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson meet with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya before and after her meeting with Donald Trump Jr.?
16) Why was FBI General Counsel Jim Baker reassigned two weeks ago? Was he the source for the first story on the dossier by David Corn on October 31, 2016? Or was it someone else at the FBI?
17) Why won’t the FBI give Congress the documents it’s requesting?
18) And why would Senator Schumer, leader of the Democrat party, publicly warn President-elect Trump on Jan. 3, 2017 that when you mess with the “intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you?”
The trusting gullible, not very concerned Americans who “believe in our government” have no comprehension how totally corrupt “their” government is.
It is the most corrupt in the world.
The corruption in Washington, DC is unbelievable. One has to have to experience it to know it, and those who experience it are part of it and will not tell.
The production of “Russiagate” proves that the CIA, the NSA, and the FBI are so corrupt and unaccountable that they comprise the greatest threat to the American people in the entire history of America.
The only solution is to break these agencies apart, as President John F. Kennedy intended (before he was assassinated), and rebuild them from scratch with total transparency.
No more protecting their vast crimes under the cloak of “national security.”
No classification of any so-called intelligence unless it can pass a unanimous vote of Congress and the ACLU.
Russiagate is proof that the alleged “national security agencies” are an anti-American force detrimental to our survival as a free people.
The criminals in the FBI, CIA, and DNC must be investigated, indicted, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned in dark holes or freedom in America is forever dead.
If President Trump fails here, he will have failed America, as we will all be the victims.
One Key Question with which we are left is this.
Why has MSM (mainstream media) failed in its investigating and reporting responsibilities and instead served as a cheerleader for the play known as Russiagate?
The NY-Ts, WP, NPR, CNN, and the rest are serving as public relations agents for Russiagate, leaving it to Rep. Jim Jordan, 54 anni, to ask the questions that the media should be asking.
- What explains the convergence of media and FBI/CIA interests?
- Are hidden subsidies involved?
- Why is the media not disturbed by its close relationship to the FBI and CIA?
- When did it become the function of the media to help the CIA and FBI control explanations?
By Paul Craig Roberts, PhD: Dr. Roberts is a former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury
Paul Ebeling, Editor
Editors Notes: The MSM is behaving as it would be if it were owned and controlled by the security agencies, this is the biggest Big Question.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The 5 Safest Cities in the World - October 13, 2019
- Box Office: ‘Joker’ Laughs with another $55-M in North America - October 13, 2019
- US Q-3 Earnings, Here They Come - October 13, 2019