The Big Q: How Effective is AEB?
- Reduced speeds by 79%
- Avoided collisions in 60% of tests with speed differentials below 30 mph
- Reduced speeds by 40%
- Avoided collisions in 33% of tests with speed differentials below 30 mph
How Big a Deal is AEB?
- Fiat Chrysler
- General Motors
- Jaguar Land Rover
How Does This Affect Drivers?
The following two tabs change content below.
Paul A. Ebeling, polymath, excels in diverse fields of knowledge. Pattern Recognition Analyst in Equities, Commodities and Foreign Exchange and author of “The Red Roadmaster’s Technical Report” on the US Major Market Indices™, a highly regarded, weekly financial market letter, he is also a philosopher, issuing insights on a wide range of subjects to a following of over 250,000 cohorts. An international audience of opinion makers, business leaders, and global organizations recognizes Ebeling as an expert.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Fed Will Keep Monetary “Accommodative” - November 16, 2019
- The Art of the American West on Offer in New York and Los Angeles - November 16, 2019
- The Timing of Breakfast Impacts the Body’s Responses to Exercise - November 16, 2019