$ABBV, $BAX, $BIIB, $BMY, $BXX, $CELG, $MRK, $WST
Biotech stocks had a muted performance last week, as Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) kick started Q-2 reporting season for big pharma companies, beating forecasts and an upward adjustment to its FY sales guidance.
Below are the Key catalysts for the week ahead, as follows:
- 10th International AIDS Society, or IAS, Conference on HIV Science – 21-24 July, in Mexico City
- The American Society of Retina Specialists, or ASRS, Annual Meeting – 26-30 July, in Chicago
The FDA is set to rule on Celgene Corporation’s (NASDAQ:CELG) sNDA for Otezla to treat Bechet’s disease. The decision is due Sunday, 21 July.
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd (NYSE:BHVN)’s NDA for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis drug BHV-0223 is up before the FDA, with the regulatory agency expected to rule on the NDA the 25 July.
Clinical Trial Readouts
Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK) is scheduled to release Phase 2b 48-week data for its HIV drug MK-8591 at the IAS 2019 conference on Wednesday, July 24. The company recently received FDA nod for its antibacterial medication for complicated urinary tract infection and abdominal infection.
Kodiak Sciences Inc (NASDAQ:KOD) will present Phase 1b data at the ASRS annual meeting on Saturday, 27 July.
Earnings Tuesday, 23 July
- Biogen Inc (NASDAQ:BIIB) (before the market open)
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (NYSE:EW) (after the market close)
- Quest Diagnostics Inc (NYSE:DGX) (after the market close)
Wednesday, 24 July
- Anika Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:ANIK) (before the market open)
- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE:BSX) (before the market open)
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:IART) (before the market open)
- The Medicines Company (NASDAQ:MDCO) (before the market open)
- LeMaitre Vascular Inc (NASDAQ:LMAT) (after the market close)
Thursday, 25 July
- Baxter International Inc (NYSE:BAX) (before the market open)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE:BMY) (before the market open)
- West Pharmaceutical Services Inc. (NYSE:WST) (before the market open)
- Novocure Ltd (NASDAQ:NVCR) (before the market open)
- ResMed Inc. (NYSE:RMD) (after the market close)
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MMSI) (after the market close)
Friday, 26 July
- AbbVie Inc (NYSE:ABBV) (before the market open)
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (NYSE:ZBH) (before the market open)
Castle Biosciences, a genomic testing company for diagnosing dermatological cancers, is set to offer 3.33-M shares in an IPO at an estimated price range of $14-16. The company has applied for listing its shares on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol CSTL.
IPO Quiet Period Expiry
- BridgeBio Pharma Inc (NASDAQ:BBIO)
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp (NASDAQ:ADPT)
- Morphic Holding Inc (NASDAQMORF)
- Karuna Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:KRTX)
Have a terrific weekend
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) A Look At The Technicals - August 3, 2020
- Denka (4061.T) Keep This Stock In Your Watchlist - August 3, 2020
- HEFFX Projects Over 30% Upside For Astellas Pharma (4503.T) - August 3, 2020