The “Big 5” of Modern Ferrari’s Assembled by Jay Leno on 1 Track
Jay Leno is nota Ferrari fan, he does not have one in his extensive collection, but he recently found someone in Southern California who has several, that being Pasadena, California jewelry and watch dealer David Lee.
Mr. Lee runs a successful luxury watch and jewelry retail business. He is also a Ferrari collector and supplied his collection to for the video featured here.
These 5 modern supercars represent the evolution of Ferrari from Y 1985 forward.
- The 1985 288 GTO came with a 2.9-liter twin-turbo V8 with 400 hp, with just 272 examples built.
- The 1990 F40 came with a 2.9-liter twin-turbo V8, with 471 hp, 1,311 examples were built.
- The F50 features a F1-derived 4.7-liter V12 with 513 hp, 349 were built.
- The 2003 Enzo had a 6.0-liter, 651 hp V12, and 400 were built.
- The LaFerrari combines a 6.0-liter V12 with a hybrid system for a total of 950 hp.
Jay Leno got together with YouTube’r Salomondrin, and put them all on the track together for a super Jay Leno’s Garage presentation of some of the modern collectible Ferrari Supercars, sans the HyperSupercars of course.
|NYSE:RACE||51.07||4 November 2016||0.57||50.43||51.44||50.39||554,000|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for RACE:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Neutral (0.15)||Neutral (-0.01)||Neutral (-0.08)||Very Bullish (0.54)|
Have a terrific week.
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Tesla Is Hiring Someone To Defend Elon Musk And Fend Off Attacks By Twitter Trolls - January 20, 2021
- PayPal Will Continue To Profit From A Huge Increase In Volume And Accounts - January 20, 2021
- Google’s Ethical AI Division Investigating Sharing of Sensitive Documents - January 20, 2021