Baidu Inc (ADR) (NASDAQ:BIDU) HEFFX Targets $220
- “The internet is the key feature of the Belt and Road Initiative in the 21st century, and cooperation in internet-related services along the routes propels innovation and industrial upgrading,” said Wang Yiwei, director of the Institute of International Affairs at Renmin University of China in Beijing.
- Baidu to fully implement real name system starting next month
- Baidu is Using AI to Improve Its Products
- Baidu CEO Robin Li Lays Out Mission To Turn Search Engine Firm Into AI Leader
- E-commerce powerhouses in China are extremely bullish about strengthening trade ties and invigorating economic activities in economies along the Belt and Road Initiative
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are stalling.
Intermediate term: Prices are ranging.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 177.86.
The projected upper bound is: 190.30.
The projected lower bound is: 177.22.
The projected closing price is: 183.76.
BAIDU INC ADS closed up 0.590 at 183.570. Volume was 26% above average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 13% wider than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
182.370 184.930 181.620 183.570 2,868,116
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 180.29 175.45 174.52
Volatility: 32 23 28
Volume: 3,174,764 2,323,961 2,318,683
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
BAIDU INC ADS is currently 5.2% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is high as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect volume flowing into and out of BIDU.O at a relatively equal pace (neutral). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on BIDU.O and have had this outlook for the last 21 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 80.0895. This is an overbought reading. However, a signal is not generated until the Oscillator crosses below 80 The last signal was a buy 3 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 61.06. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 8 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 58. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a sell 8 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 5 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Singapore Technologies Engineering HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019
- United Overseas Bank HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019
- COSCO Shipping International HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019