Athletic Resort Destination Life Time Celebrates Opening in Fort Washington
Nearly 800 jobs coming to region, including all-star cast of performers to lead exclusive programming at healthy living, healthy aging, healthy destinations in Fort Washington, King of Prussia and Ardmore.
Life Time®, the nation’s only Healthy Way of Life lifestyle company and brand, today announced the completion of Life Time Athletic at Fort Washington and a 6:00 p.m. preview celebration tonight. Located at 375 Commerce Drive, the all-encompassing athletic resort will open for all members on Tuesday, May 23 at 4:00 a.m.
Members of the more than 130,000-square-foot Life Time Athletic will find a wide-range of exclusive programming and a personalized approach to health and wellness, with every detail designed to help each member of the family achieve their individual health and fitness goals. As the ultimate boutique in the area, more than 85 classes will be led by an all-star cast of performers with a variety of formats for every passion. Life Time’s indoor cycle program featuring AMP, EDG and PWR classes will fill the state-of-the-art Cycle Studio, while exclusive Signature Group Fitness, Yoga and Barre classes such as Strike!, TCX, Warrior Sculpt and LifeBarre will occupy four studios, along with small group training programs such as Alpha and TEAM training filling functional training spaces throughout the club.
“Our unique and personalized healthy way of life philosophy is something we are very excited to expand in the Philadelphia region,” said Michael Pierson, general manager of Life Time Athletic Fort Washington. “The demand for another destination, following our Mount Laurel opening in 2015, has been humbling and we’re honored to serve residents on their healthy way of life journey, while also actively supporting the community.”
Highlights of Life Time Athletic Fort Washington include:
- Indoor and outdoor aquatics center with zero-depth entry pools, lap pools and outdoor water slides, as well as a poolside bistro
- Two full-sized basketball courts featuring Ultimate Hoops, the largest recreational basketball league in the country
- Dedicated group exercise, cycle, Pilates and LifePower Yoga studios featuring premiere programming with the region’s top instructors
- 400 pieces of best-in-class cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
- LifeSpa, offering full-service hair, nail and skin care services and therapeutic massage
- LifeCafe, a fast-casual restaurant serving healthy food and beverages free of trans fats, bleached flours, and artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and sweeteners
- Life Time Kids Academy, a unique membership program designed especially for kids from three months to 11 years, and led by hand-picked, certified experts committed to childhood development
- Complimentary towel and locker service
Life Time Athletic Fort Washington is the company’s 124th destination in the United States and Canada. The club will be open seven days a week from 4:00 a.m to Midnight. Memberships are available for singles, couples and families.
About Life Time®, The Healthy Way of Life Company
Life Time is a privately held, comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment Lifestyle Company that offers a personalized and scientific approach to long-term health and wellness. Through its portfolio of distinctive resort-like destinations, athletic events and corporate health services, the Healthy Way of Life Company helps members achieve their goals everyday with the support of a team of dedicated professionals and an array of proprietary health assessments. As of May 18, 2017, the company operates 124 centers in 26 states and 35 major markets under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC® brands in the United States and Canada.
Latest posts by Ivy Heffernan (see all)
- Philippines Armed Forces Enter Schools To Dictate Behaviour - August 22, 2019
- Oil Prices Fluctuate In Azerbaijan - August 22, 2019
- The US Responds To Asylum Condition Protests - August 22, 2019