For the second successive month, popular demand for the Inglis Digital Online Sale platform has seen a new record number of entries.
The May Sale will take on the same format as the April Online Sale, where more than 432 lots sold (80%) for a gross of $4.2 million, demonstrating the strong demand across all categories.
With an incredible 613 horses catalogued, the ‘final countdown’ of bidding in the May Online Sale will now commence at 10am Thursday, May 28.
It is another outstanding catalogue comprising of 201 Racehorses (103 Race Fillies), 18 Shares, 84 Weanlings, 71 Yearlings, 235 Broodmares (129 in foal) and three Stallions.
There are several high-quality entries, the highlights include:
• Djiva – A High Chaparral close relation to 14-time G1 winner and champion Goldikova. Djiva is one of only 13 mares in foal southern hemisphere time to Juddmonte’s rising star Kingman
• Foxiest – A Foxwedge 1/2 sister to triple stakes winner Silvera and in foal to So You Think
• Angel Oak – A daughter of top-class mare Spring Oak, with a rare pregnancy to Juddmonte’s G1 Breeders’ Cup Mile winner Expert Eye
• Earth Song – A 3YO filly by Nicconi and a winner at Randwick on Wednesday for Chris Waller
• Simply Wonderful – A daughter of Snitzel and 4-time New Zealand G1 winner Shez Sinsational
• Champagne Boom – Stakes winning 2YO by Spirit of Boom, offered as a race filly by Lindsay Park Racing
• Highly Decorated – Progressive 3YO, maiden winner on Scone Cup day last week
• Mowgli – A Not a Single Doubt 1/2 sister to Beat The Clock, in foal to Hellbent
• Prohibition – 2YO Written Tycoon colt, a 1/2 brother to Spend, offered by Newgate
• Divine Prophet x Redeeming Lass Weanling – A 1/2 sister to G3 winner Sweet Redemption from a daughter of Danglissa
• Tapavino – 1/2 sister to exciting Team Snowden-trained 2YO Fresh, runner-up in the G3 Blue Diamond Preview
• Santa Ana Way – 1/2 sister to multiple G1 winner Santa Ana Lane, in foal to Shooting To Win
• Cardiff – Stakes performed 3YO by Snitzel, offered by Gerald Ryan Racing
There are also big drafts from the likes of Aquis Farm, Burnewang North Pastoral, Carmila Park, Chris Waller Racing, Gai Waterhouse & Adrian Bott, Lustre Lodge, Mogumber Park, Newgate Farm, Newhaven Park, Sledmere Stud, Stockwell Thoroughbreds, Vinery Stud, Widden Stud and Yulong Investments.
The appetite for Inglis’ online sales continues to grow, there are now more than 4500 registered bidders with Inglis Digital.
To login to your existing Inglis Digital account or register for bidding, CLICK HERE.
To view the catalogue, CLICK HERE.
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Xiaomi Follows Huawei Onto The USA Blacklist - January 15, 2021
- BlackBerry Huawei Patent Deal - January 15, 2021
- Data Protection Regulators in any European Country can Bring Privacy Complaints Against Facebook - January 15, 2021