You can still get your fill of the great outdoors, even if you have to stay inside.
The USA has lots of super places to visit, with the majestic National Parks featured on the bucket list of most travelers.
Whether you are enjoying the shorelines of the East Coast, traveling along the magnificent West Coast, or hiking in the majestic Rockies, there are more than enough opportunities to explore the great outdoors in 1 of these spectacular parks.
All National Parks, 58 in total, represent an extraordinary variety of pristine natural environments and ranking them would be unfair since they all offer different experiences.
Due to this coronavirus outbreak and the lockdowns it will take awhile before we can start exploring these parks again, Google Street allows us to explore them in a virtual way.
Here are some of the best tours, as follows:
- Virtual tour of Volcanoes National Park (Hawaii)
- Virtual tour of Bryce Canyon National Park
- Virtual tour of Kenaj Fjords National Park (Alaska)
- Virtual tour of Yellowstone National Park
- Virtual tour of Yosemite National Park
- Virtual tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Virtual tour of Everglades National Park
Enjoy your virtual travels