The US entertainment community under pressure from COVID-19, various organizations have made relief resources available to actors, musicians, and freelancers.
Below for resource links, as follows:
- The Actors Fund – COVID-19 Resource List
- Freelance Artists – Emergency Funding
- Sweet Relief – COVID-19 Relief Resources
- Recording Academy’s MusiCares – COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Billboard – “How Music Companies Are Giving Back During the Coronavirus Pandemic (Updating)”
- Music Covid Relief
- Deadline – “Entertainment Industry Foundation Launches COVID-19 Response Fund”
- Music Business Worldwide – “Sony Launches $100M COVID-19 Relief Fund, Including Money for Entertainment Industry”
- Los Angeles Times – “Where Entertainment Industry Workers Can Go for Help During the Coronavirus Crisis”
- Motion Picture Association – The Film, Television, and Streaming Industry Responds to COVID-19
- Copyright Alliance – Economic and Professional Initiatives to Assist Creators During the Coronavirus
Have a healthy weekend, Keep the Faith!