HEFFX has become one of Asia’s leading financial services company headquartered Bangkok, Thailand.
Currently, HEFFX has strategic offices based in New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Shanghai, Dubai and Hong Kong
With more than 35 years of experience in the finance industry, HEFFX has accumulated a significant number of global professional certificates and has been assisting and supporting businesses and High-Net-Worth-Individuals (HNWIs) to capitalize their value on a global scale.
The services of HEFFX covers four major pillars which include corporate advisory, global venture capital, trust asset protection, and last but not least, wealth management.
HEFFX started as a small accounting firm a decade ago and today it has become an expert in the cross-border listing, tax planning and corporate restructuring on top of the list of services it has.
To serve its regional wide clients more comprehensively and sufficiently, HEFFX is proud to have nurtured a group of passionate talents working delicately for its clients and having a diversified capital portfolio to cater to its clients’ appetite and requirements.
Core values (Competitive Advantage)
1. Integrated Corporate Advisory
• Capable on providing an array of professional corporate advice that extends beyond the conventional service offerings
2. Geographical presence across the globe
• We have established our presence by setting site offices around the globe namely Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand to allow us to serve our clients more efficiently
3. Proficient and experienced management team
• Our founders and management team are highly experienced professionals with knowledge and experience accumulated in decades in the corporate industry
4. Established relationship with clients
• Past records of serving numerous clients from various industry and through referral from one another
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Tesla Is Hiring Someone To Defend Elon Musk And Fend Off Attacks By Twitter Trolls - January 20, 2021
- PayPal Will Continue To Profit From A Huge Increase In Volume And Accounts - January 20, 2021
- Google’s Ethical AI Division Investigating Sharing of Sensitive Documents - January 20, 2021