Ramadan Begins with Muslims Killing Muslims
Muslims around the world typically mark Ramadan with fasting, prayers, and other observances, although the holy month can begin on different days in different countries, but in many countries the festivities have involved the murder of Muslims and Christians.
The Muslims that comprise ISIS, Taliban and other Islamic Groups are not on holidays, in fact, they are stepping up the murder of other Muslims as well as non-muslims.
An Islamic suicide bomber killed at least 14 people in Afghanistan on Saturday and fighting between militants and security forces left at least 36 people dead on the first day of Islam’s holy Month of Ramadan.
In the north-western province of Badghis, militants attacked security forces in Qadis district, sparking fighting that killed 22 insurgents, six security forces, and eight civilians, said Zahir Bahand a spokesman for the provincial governor.
The fighting also left 33 militants and 17 civilians wounded, he said.
Muslims Murder Christian Children in Egypt
Muslims in Egypt have been celebrating Ramadan by murdering Christians in Minya, Egypt on Friday, killing at least 28, including children. Some 24 people were also injured in the attack.
On April 9, twin suicide bombs targeting Coptic Christians killed at least 44 people and injured more than 118 in Tanta and Alexandria. Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) claimed responsibility for the attacks.
Coptic Christians make up roughly 10 percent of Egypt’s population of 92 million and are the Middle East’s largest Christian community.
At least 28 people have been killed and over 120 wounded in the Libyan capital of Tripoli, where rival factions vying for control in the fractured country clashed on Friday using tanks, armored vehicles and pickup trucks mounted with anti-aircraft guns.
Heavy gunfire and artillery explosions rocked the districts of Abu Salim, Salahedeen and Qasr Bin Ghashir since early morning, when forces allied to the self-proclaimed National Salvation Government (GNC) tried to capture the territory controlled by the UN-backed Government of National Accord (GNA).
Malaysian authorities have arrested six local men for suspected involvement with the Islamic State militant group, police said on Saturday. Muslim-majority Malaysia has been on the watch for Islamic State-linked militants since an attack last year by the group in Jakarta, the capital of neighbouring Indonesia.
Inspector-general of police Khalid Abu Bakar said in a statement that the six suspects were detained from separate raids in four states from May 23-26. One of the arrests involved two brothers – a religious school teacher and online businessman – under suspicion of helping the militant movement in Syria.
The brothers are relatives of Muhammad Fudhail Omar. He is expected to take over the role of the former top Islamic State operative Muhammad Wanndy Mohamed Jedi who was on a US list of global militants until his death, Khalid said. Wanndy was the alleged mastermind behind a grenade attack on a Kuala Lumpur bar last June which injured eight people. It was the first and so far only Islamic State attack that caused casualties in Malaysia.
Indian security and intelligence agencies issued a terrorist alert in New Delhi and Mumbai, as well as the border states of Punjab and Rajasthan on Saturday, according to local media reports. Police suspect a group of up to 21 terrorists from Pakistan crossed the border to carry out attacks in crowded places. Police are set to tighten security measures in public places, including subways, railway stations, airports, hotels, markets, religious places, and stadiums.
British police on Friday arrested a man in connection with this week’s suicide attack on a concert in Manchester, taking the total number of arrests since the bombing to 11. Manchester police said in a statement the 44-year-old man had been arrested in the city as part of their inquiry into Monday’s attack, “but this is a fast-moving investigation and we are keeping an open mind at this stage”. Of the 11 people arrested, two have been released without charge while nine men remain in custody for questioning.
Merkel’s Muslim Refugees Terrorize Britain and Europe
Prime Minister Theresa May said that according to the assessment of the UK security services, another “attack remains [not only] highly likely but that a further attack may be imminent.”
“It is now concluded on the basis of today’s investigations that the threat level should be increased for the time being from severe to critical,” she said in a televised statement. “It is a possibility we can’t ignore that there are a wider group of individuals linked to this attack.”
The following attacks were committed by Muslims in Europe and the UK, most involved directly or indirectly a network of terrorist cell that have been fueled by Merkel’s Muslim Refugees.
Charlie Hebdo attack: January 7 2015 killed 12 people and injured 11 others
Paris attacks: November 13 2015 killed 130 victims and injured hundreds of others
Brussels bombings: March 22 2016 killed 32 people and wounded more than 300
Nice terror attack: July 14 2016 killed 84 people and injured hundreds of others
Attacks in Germany: July 2016
Normandy church attack: Tuesday July 26 2016
Louvre knife attack: February 3 2017
Westminster attack: March 22 2017 2dead
Stockholm attack: April 7 4 dead
Paris shooting: April 20 1 dead
Manchester terror attack: May 22 22 dead 59 injured
Latest posts by S. Jack Heffernan Ph.D (see all)
- US Economy Struggling with Covid-19 - August 15, 2020
- Corporate Greed at Apple May Endanger iPhone Sales - August 15, 2020
- Trump Continues Attack on Free Trade - August 15, 2020