It ties his highest job approval rating yet for the President, who had scored the same mark in a Gallup poll released on 4 February.
Here are the highlights from the current Gallup poll:
- 45% say they are satisfied with the way things are going in the US – the highest mark in the poll since February 2005.
- 63% say current economic conditions are either excellent or good, on 9% rate them as poor.
- 23% approve of the way Congress is performing its job compared to 74% who disapprove.
The poll, conducted on 3-16 February, surveyed 1,028 adults. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.
Making and Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Tesla Is Hiring Someone To Defend Elon Musk And Fend Off Attacks By Twitter Trolls - January 20, 2021
- PayPal Will Continue To Profit From A Huge Increase In Volume And Accounts - January 20, 2021
- Google’s Ethical AI Division Investigating Sharing of Sensitive Documents - January 20, 2021