#PresidentTrump #BidenCrimeFamily #JoeBiden #HunterBiden
“Do we have 2 systems of justice, 1 for Democrats and 1 for Republicans?” — Paul Ebeling
President Trump called out The Biden Family as corrupt and criminal and said it is only because US Attorney General Bill Barr is nice’ that his Democratic rival was not “locked up 5 weeks ago” signaling the President knows a lot more that we do.
What we know
President Trump has ramped up his attacks on The Biden Camp, drawing on accusations that his Democratic opponent is a “criminal” and attacking his son, Hunter Biden.
Asked by a reporter on Monday if this was his strategy in the final stretch of the campaign, President Trump said: “Joe Biden is a criminal and he has been a criminal for a long time.” And he said the MSM journalists aid and abet the Biden’s crimes “for not reporting it.”
As evidence, President Trump said to “read his laptop,” a reference to a water damaged laptop computer owned by Hunter Biden that is the subject of the scandalous stories in the Rupert Murdoch-owned NY Post.
Here’s what we know about Hunter Biden, 50 anni, the son of the former US Senator from Delaware and Democratic Presidential nominee:
UKRAINE: From Y 2014 to 2019, while his father was US VP, Hunter Biden, a lawyer and lobbyist, served on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian nat gas company.
Joe Biden, when Barack Hussein Obama’s VP, sought the removal of Ukraine’s Top prosecutor to protect Burisma and Hunter from a corruption investigation.
Joe Biden publicly acknowledged that he lobbied for the dismissal of the prosecutor, but added that the EU and IMF had also sought his removal because he was seen as not being aggressive enough in pursuing corruption.
Hunter Biden, in an interview with ABC News, said he displayed “poor judgment” in his past business dealings but did not engaged in any wrongdoing.
IMPEACHMENT: Democrats in the US House of Representatives opened an impeachment inquiry in September 2019 after a whistleblower revealed that President Trump had sought to pressure the Ukrainian President into launching an investigation of The Bidens.
The Democratic-majority House approved articles of impeachment against President Trump for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress but the Republican-controlled Senate acquitted him of both charges.
A report released last month by Senate Republicans into Hunter Biden’s Ukraine dealings did not point to any wrongdoing by Joe Biden.
NEW YORK POST: The NY Post last week revived the Hunter Biden allegations with a story claiming it obtained documents from a water damaged laptop owned by him that was brought in to a Delaware shop for repairs in April 2019 but abandoned.
The NY Post claims that e-Mails found on the laptop showed that Hunter Biden introduced his father to a Burisma advisor, Vadym Pozharskyi, in Y 2015 and contradict Joe Biden’s claims that he never spoke to his son about his overseas business dealings.
The NY Post said the shop owner handed the laptop over to the FBI and also made a copy of the hard drive and gave it to former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani for protection.
BIDEN RESPONSE: A Biden Campaign spokesman said there is no record of a meeting between the former Vice President and Mr. Pozharskyi, but Mr. Pozharskyi confirms it.
Asked by a reporter about the NY Post report, Joe Biden said: “I have no response. It’s another smear campaign, right up your alley.”
Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA), who led The Trump Impeachment in the House, said it was more dirty tricks.
“For more than a year, Trump has been desperate to create a scandal around his opponent,” Mr.Schiff said. “He even tried to extort a foreign country into smearing Joe Biden, but failed.
“Trump was caught and impeached over it,” Mr. Schiff said. “Now he’s at it again. Different scheme. Same corrupt President.”
SOCIAL MEDIA: Twitter (NYSE:TWTR)blocked sharing of links to the NY Post article, saying there were questions about its veracity, a move which Republicans denounced as partisan censorship. Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) also limited distribution.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey later expressed regret over how Twitter handled its communications surrounding the article, calling it “not great.”
Despite his mea culpa, a Republican-controlled Senate committee is seeking appearances by Mr. Dorsey and Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg to testify about alleged anti-conservative bias.
RUSSIA: The Biden Campaign suggests that the laptop story could be a disinformation campaign mounted by Russia, which was accused of meddling in the 2016 US election.
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe rejected that claim Monday saying, “The intelligence community does not believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that, the data is real.”
THE FBI: Republicans have asked for the FBI to reveal what it knows about the laptop.
“Are they covering up just because Hunter Biden might be engaged in things that also maybe should have been investigated and possibly prosecuted?” said US Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI).
Then there is China, this story is really amazing…
“Now to the China case against Hunter Biden. Beware it smells of illegality and could be Joe Biden’s Achilles Heal. Trained as a lawyer at Yale, Hunter had primarily worked as a lobbyist and consultant. His previous foray into financial services, Paradigm Global Advisors, was linked to Stanford Financial, a multibillion dollar Ponzi scheme.As background to the reader, on February 17, 2009, U.S. Federal agents placed the company into receivership due to charges of fraud. Ten days later, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission amended its complaint to accuse R. Allen Stanford and his company into defrauding investors in a $7 billion Ponzi scheme.Now back to the China dealings. Concurrent with the charges against the Stafford and his highly questionable dealings, in 2009, Hunter Biden also co-founded a new venture, Rosemont Seneca Partners.
“Rosemont and Hunter were given extraordinary opportunities in China while his father was vice president.“
Here are 6 key facts which can speak for themselves and you, the reader, can be the judge:
1. Joe Biden met with Hunter’s Chinese partners days before they established this new investment firm, just referenced. In December 2013, Hunter landed in Beijing aboard Air Force Two, accompanying his father on an official visit to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter’s company, Rosemont Seneca, became a partner in a new investment company backed by the state-owned Bank of China. Christening the new firm Bohai Harvest RST (BHR), the partners set out to raise $1 billion for the new fund. Representatives of the Biden family have denied any connection between the Vice President’s visit and Hunter’s business. However, a BHR representative told The New Yorker earlier this year that Hunter used the opportunity to introduce his father to Chinese private equity executive Jonathan Li, who became CEO of BHR after the deal’s conclusion.
2. BHR is a multibillion-dollar enterprise. Exceeding their initial fundraising goal, the partners at BHR raised their target to $1.5 billion for the new fund. The Company’s website now boasts that it manages “over RMB 15 billion” in assets — the equivalent of about $2.1 billion in today’s dollars. Under the terms of the deal, BHR, in which Hunter’s firm held an equity stake, would be a lead investor in the fund. Other investors include China Development Bank and China’s social security fund.
3. Hunter and his partners had prominent roles within the company. Despite his relative lack of private equity experience, Hunter landed a prominent role with the new Company. Under the terms of the original deal, Rosemont Seneca, Hunter’s firm, shared a 30% stake in BHR with the Thornton Group, which was run by James Bulger, the son of longtime Massachusetts state Senate President Billy Bulger. Hunter and Bulger joined the board, along with Devon Archer, Hunter’s longtime business partner. Archer would also serve as vice chairman of the fund’s investment committee. Hunter Biden has claimed to the New Yorker that he and his partners have not seen any money from the BHR deal. But even if true, the potential payouts are significant.
4. BHR represented a unique investment opportunity. BHR’s relationships weren’t the only unique thing about the company. Rosemont Seneca was getting a piece of something that no other Western firm had: a private equity fund inside the recently established Shanghai Free-Trade Zone, with a focus on international acquisitions. With the backing of the state-owned Bank of China, one of the country’s “Big 4” financial institutions, BHR had access to the types of deals that most Western firms only dreamed of, including IPOs of state-owned companies.
5. BHR invested in strategically sensitive assets in both China and the United States. In December 2014, BHR became an “anchor investor” in the IPO of China General Nuclear Power Company (CGN), a state-owned nuclear company involved in the development of nuclear reactors. Not only is CGN a strategically important company in China, it was also facing legal scrutiny in the United States. In 2016, CGN was charged with espionage by the Justice Department for stealing US nuclear secrets.
6. It wasn’t an isolated incident. In 2015, a state-backed real estate conglomerate acquired a controlling stake in Rosemont Realty, a sister company of Rosemont Seneca where Hunter served as an advisor. As part of the deal, the Chinese promised $3 billion for commercial office property acquisitions in the US — a major windfall for the company. It wouldn’t be Hunter’s last episode with Chinese capital. In May 2017, he met with Ye Jianming, chairman of Chinese energy company CEFC, to discuss investment opportunities in the US. After the meeting, Ye sent a 2.8-carat diamond to Hunter along with a “thank you” card. When, six months later, a CEFC executive was arrested in New York on unrelated bribery charges, his first phone call was to Hunter’s uncle, James Biden. James told the New York Times that “he believed it [the call] had been meant for Hunter” and that “he had passed on his nephew’s contact information.”
Ye, now accused of bribing a Communist Party official, has since been detained in his native China.
“Now, let’s turn to two other Biden Family dealings: Costa Rica and Iran. Mostly hidden from the public is Joe’s younger brother, Frank Biden’s scandalous real estate dealings in Costa Rica with a developer named Craig Williamson, and the Guanacaste Country Club when Joe was Vice President under Obama. Forget the family involvement in China, there is also the family’s contract to build 100,000 homes in Iraq along with a bunch of lucrative loans from the Federal government.
“All of this adds up to an extremely troubling pattern. Much of the media, as they so often do, have chosen to air the spin, rather than the facts, on this issue. The American public deserves to understand what exactly Hunter Biden and other family members were doing overseas and the extent of then-Vice President Biden’s involvement. Perhaps, the Media will give us this opportunity? I doubt it with their bias journalism,” says editorial contributor econominst Bruce WD Barren
Again, The Big Q: Do we have 2 systems of justice, 1 for Democrats and 1 for Republicans?
The Big A: We will soon know.
Making and Keeping America Great!
Have a healthy day, Keep the Faith!