#health #earth #plant #food #seaweed #healthy
“Seaweed is the oldest plant on Earth, it protects us from modern dangers” — Paul Ebeling
The oldest plant on Earth protects us from many modern dangers, including radiation poisoning, heart disease, inflammation, and cancer. So, add an amazing superfood to your eating plan, as it not only helps prevent radiation poisoning but many other serious health problems too.
Amazing Health Benefits of Seaweed
- Has Important Antibacterial and Antiviral Effects.
- Reduces Cholesterol Levels in the Blood, High Blood Pressure, and Arteriosclerosis. Laboratory experiments in Japan have shown that it is due to improved metabolism which reduces the accumulation of fats.
- Helps Discharge Other Radioactive Elements. Studies starting in 1964 at McGill University in Canada show that a substance in kelp and other common seaweeds could reduce the amount of radioactive strontium absorbed through the intestine by 50 to 80 percent.
- Macrobiotic Doctors & Patients in Nagasaki, Survived the Atomic Bombing on Aug 9/45 They protected themselves against lethal doses of radiation on a diet of brown rice, miso soup, seaweed and sea salt.
- It contains B12 (rarely found in vegetables).
- It is rich in iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc, manganese and 60 trace minerals
- A substance called alginic acid, found in seaweed, helps the body to eliminate toxins and harmful substances from the body.
- When the body is saturated with natural iodine from seaweed, it will more readily excrete radioactive iodine taken in from the air, water, or food. This will prevent radiation poisoning of the thyroid.
- Seaweed contains 14X more calcium by weight than milk.
- Seaweed is high in protein, low in fat, and contains little or no carbs.
- It has components that lower blood pressure, prevent arteriosclerosis, and combat tumors.
- Seaweed has been on Earth at least 500-M yrs longer than man.
Kelp which is the most nutritious; it is very high in iodine, contains iron, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and potassium, and vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, and E, plus amino acids.
Seaweed tastes great when prepared well, thought it is not common in modern modern western diet, but it is enjoyed daily in Japan and Ireland. I eat my seaweed salad with raw oysters 3X a wk, Superfood!
Have a healthy, prosperous weekend, Keep the Faith!