Draconian censorship is in full swing now over the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and C-19. Anything that questions or contradicts the biased edicts of the World Health Organization (WHO) is now being blocked, taken down or tagged as fake news on social media platforms.
According to NewsGuard, “There is no evidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the source of the outbreak, and genomic evidence has found that the virus is ‘96% identical at the whole-genome level to a bat coronavirus.'”
- Content that questions or contradicts the biased edicts of the World Health Organization (WHO) is now being blocked, taken down or tagged as fake news on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- 26 April 2020, Twitter suspended the account of the publicly traded biotech company AYTU BioScience for sharing information about its novel UV light therapy for COVID-19, which it is developing in collaboration with Cedars-Sinai medical center. YouTube also removed a video demonstrating how the technology works
- Facebook is also censoring posts that refer to SARS-CoV-2 possibly originating in a lab. The “fact check” basis for this censorship is an article written by a researcher who works with the Wuhan Lab
- YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki, wife of Google product director Dennis Troper says the platform will ban videos that contradict World Health Organization guidance on the pandemic or share “fake or unproven coronavirus remedies”
Censorship leads to distrust. There is no need for censorship when you have nothing to hide and are willing to address shortcomings.
Fully 90% of news media is controlled by 6 corporations. As a result, the vast majority of what you read, see and hear is already part of a carefully orchestrated narrative created and controlled by special interest groups.
When you tack on censorship by internet platforms such as Twitter, YouTube and Facebook, your chances of being grossly under informed or misinformed are exponentially magnified. The end result is a Truman-esque fictitious reality where most of what you believe to be true is in fact false.
Have a healthy day, Keep the Faith!
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Tesla Is Hiring Someone To Defend Elon Musk And Fend Off Attacks By Twitter Trolls - January 20, 2021
- PayPal Will Continue To Profit From A Huge Increase In Volume And Accounts - January 20, 2021
- Google’s Ethical AI Division Investigating Sharing of Sensitive Documents - January 20, 2021