Americans Now Know President Trump Has Cut Their Tax Bill
America’s voters now believe that the Republican tax law will lead to their taxes being reduced, according to a poll released Tuesday by American Action Network.
Last month, most Americans believed the tax law would raise their taxes, but that trend has now changed, even in states such as New York and California where the bill received the most negative coverage, the poll report said.
Among the February poll results are the following:
- In New York: 31% said their taxes would increase, while 32% believe their taxes would decrease. In January, 41% believed their taxes would rise and 26% believed they would decrease.
- In California: 30% said taxes would increase, while 29% said they would decrease. In January, 42% said taxes would rise and 23% said they would decrease.
- In Pennsylvania: 28% said taxes would rise and 34% said they would drop. In January, 40% said they would rise and 30% said they would drop.
The poll was conducted in an automated telephone survey in 60 districts, using a minimum sample of 800 interviews in each district. The samples were selected at random.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- There is No Place Like Provence, Home to the French Riviera - January 28, 2020
- Over 33% of American Workers Do Not Get Enough Sleep - January 28, 2020
- Ferrari’s (NYSE:RACE) New 812 Prototype Seen Motoring Around Maranello - January 28, 2020