Americans Believe DOJ, FBI Broke Law to Block Trump Presidency
American voters believe senior FBI and Justice Department officials broke the law trying to block the Presidency of President Donald Trump, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports survey.
The results, according to Rasmussen:
- 50% say law enforcement officials broke the law
- 40% say it’s not likely they broke the law
- 66% of Republicans believe law enforcement officials broke the law
- 48% of unaffiliated voters say yes
- 43%of unaffiliated say not likely
Further, 42% of those surveyed believe Russia meddled in the election compared to 34% who think the FBI is responsible for meddling, according to Rasmussen.