As the nation’s largest grassroots national security organization, ACT for America wholeheartedly commends President Trump for his actions to curb the influx of refugees from countries with significant terrorist activity.
For too long, our nation has been weakened by the tyranny of political correctness, and as a result, the American people have paid the ultimate price.
There is absolutely no rational reason for the United States of America to be blindly admitting individuals from countries with notable terrorist activity.
Those who claim there is no evidence to suggest that refugees from these countries with terrorist activity pose no threat are at best, guilty of willful ignorance, and at worst, intentional deception.
There is incontrovertible evidence that refugee populations have been infiltrated by sympathizers of the Islamic State (IS), and have already carried out jihadist attacks against the Western world.
Here are just a few of the recent refugee attacks on innocent Americans, as follows:
- Somali refugee Abdul Razak Ali Artan went on a jihadi stabbing rampage at Ohio State.
- In 2016, an Iraqi refugee Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan was accused of planning to bomb a local mall in Texas.
- In September 2016, a Somali refugee named Dahir Adan went on a stabbing spree at a mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
- Somali refugee, Mohamed Osman Mohamed, was arrested for planning to blow up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Oregon back in 2010.
- In 2012, Abdullatif Ali Aldosary, an Iraqi refugee, bombed a Social Security Office in Arizona.
- Two Iraqi refugees were convicted for having aided Al-Qaeda in Iraq to kill American servicemen. These so called “refugees,” lied on their applications, and as proof that the screening process is ineffective, were allowed entry without issue.
- Both Boston Bombers were refugees. The Tsarnaev brothers were brought here courtesy of your paycheck, killing and maiming innocents as a result.
ACT for America, along with President Trump, have had enough innocent American bloodshed, courtesy of our own tax dollars.
The American people need not be lectured by baseless and cliché cries of “Islamophobia,” given that refugees have proven themselves time and time again to be a danger to American citizens.
These protests taking place around the country, are financed largely by those who have no respect for rule of law, or the average American citizen.
To think that in a post 9/11 world, we should have to tolerate anarchist mobs at our airports, disrupting and scaring passengers as they try to make their way through security gates peacefully, is a disgrace to no end.
Rule of law in this country must be restored and power must be used to benefit the average American citizen, not anti-American mobs, nor the politicians who benefit from enabling them.
So, bravo to our new Commander-in-Chief, and our leaders who have supported his dire actions regarding this matter.
No longer should the American people be forced to finance their own endangerment.
We call on all our nation’s representatives to stand with President Trump, and more importantly, the American people on this critical issue.
The risk posed to American lives for suspending refugee resettlement from high risk countries is Zero. The risk posed to American lives for not taking such action, is significant.
Paul Ebeling, Editor}