ABC/Wapo Poll: 98% of President Trump Voters Happy With Their Choice
Just 2% of those who voted for President Donald Trump on 8 November say they regret their decision, a new poll shows.
The ABC News/Washington Post survey released Sunday finds 42% of Americans approve of the job President Trump’s doing as he approaches his 100-Day mark in office; 53% disapprove.
But 98% of those who voted for Donald Trump say it was the right decision, and only 2% say they regret their ballot, the poll shows.
Other findings from the poll show the following:
- 73% approve of the President pressuring companies to keep jobs in the country
- 53% view President Trump as a strong leader.
- 46% think President Trump is handling the situation with North Korea “about right”‘
- 37% think the President is handling the situation in too aggressive a manner.
- 44% of respondents think President Trump is keeping his campaign promises
- 41% disagree.
- 56% say President Trump has not accomplished much in his 1st 100-Days in office
- 42% think he has done a great deal or a good amount.
The poll’s margin of error is + or – 3.5%.
Rasmussen reported Monday that 50% of US voters approve of President Donald Trump’s job performance in its daily presidential tracking poll, with 50% disapproving, marking the 1st time in over a month that the President has ranked in the 50’s.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Commodities Briefing: Hard and Soft - August 16, 2018
- Marijuana Taxes in California a Major Disappointment - August 16, 2018
- Turkey’s Problems with the US will be Resolved - August 16, 2018