AA Group Holdings Ltd (SGX:5GZ) HEFFX Highlights
- Shares of AA Group Holdings Ltd (5GZ.SI) is moving on volatility today -4.00% or -0.002 from the open. The SES listed company saw a recent bid of 0.048 on 34800000 volume.
- Following all the swirling information about publically traded companies can be quite a task. Every day there may be new pieces of news that emerge about a specific company. The prudent investor is typically able to keep abreast of the information, but most importantly figure out what news is worth paying attention to, and what news should be filtered out.
- Keeping a sharp eye on earnings reports and fundamental company data can play a big part in picking the right stocks for the portfolio. Once the numbers have been crunched, investors should be able to see things a little bit clearer and know what the general feel for the stock is.
- Of course there will be stocks that look good after thorough examination but still fail to perform as expected. Investors who are able to wipe the slate clean and take a fresh look at a certain stock may be able to make more informed decisions that will hopefully lead to increased profits in the long-term.
- Figuring out when to sell an under performing stock may end up being just as important as figuring out which stocks to buy.
AA Group Holdings Ltd. is a Malaysia-based investment holding company. The Company produces and supplies cold forged loudspeaker parts, such as T-yokes, U-yokes, washers and frames to manufacturers of automotive and commercial audio devices, home audio-visual products and other consumer electronic products. The Company operates through five segments: manufacture of T-yokes, U-yokes, Washers, Frame, and trading in iron ore and others. Yokes and washers are components of the magnet assembly in a loudspeaker. Using cold forging technology, the Company manufactures yokes (T-yokes and U-yokes), washers and frames, which are made of low carbon steel. The Company’s subsidiaries include Allied Advantage Sdn. Bhd., which is a manufacturer of speaker parts and A2A Management Pte Ltd., which is engaged in the provision of business and management consultancy services. The Company operates in Asia, Europe and North America.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 0.04.
The projected upper bound is: 0.05.
The projected lower bound is: 0.04.
The projected closing price is: 0.05.
AA GROUP closed down -0.002 at 0.048. Volume was 346% above average (trending) and Bollinger Bands were 77% wider than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
0.050 0.051 0.047 0.048 34,795,900
Short Term: Overbought
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 0.05 0.04 0.03
Volatility: 55 69 174
Volume: 21,669,470 10,904,574 12,898,992
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
AA GROUP is currently 47.0% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is relatively normal as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect moderate flows of volume into AAGH.SI (mildly bullish). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on AAGH.SI and have had this outlook for the last 23 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 78.9474. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a sell 0 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 69.80. This is not a topping or bottoming area. However, the RSI just crossed below 70 from a topping formation. This is a bearish sign. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 0 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 115.This is an overbought reading. However, a signal isn’t generated until the indicator crosses below 100. The last signal was a sell 3 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a buy 25 period(s) ago.