As Bali begins the first phase of opening up for travel from June, one boutique resort has launched a long stay package for travelers keen on a tropical getaway away from any crowds.
With its new two-week “Extended Stay for Greater Value,” Tanah Gajah, Resort by Hadiprana, is putting up visitors in 20 villas spread over six hectares amid lush rice paddies. At a time when social distancing is an overarching priority, each villa is secure in its own little world of space.
“As we move into a new normal we believe travelers will prefer to stay longer in one place, and will look for boutique properties that have truly personalized service and allow for less contact with other guests,” said Deasy Swandarini, GM of Tanah Gajah, a Resort by Hadiprana. “We created this package with that new need in mind.”
The new 14-day stay offer is available to book till June 30, 2020, for stays until March 31, 2021, and includes:
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary mini bar as a welcome amenity
- Daily laundry (up to six pieces per person)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Access to the gym, swimming pool and tennis court
- Daily room cleaning service
Guests can also book extra experiences to enjoy the location, while still keeping their distance, such as:
- A picnic-style bento-box lunch where guests dine amid the trees and Balinese sculptures of the property
- A private early morning trek through the lush rice paddies with their own private butler
- A floating breakfast served in the privacy of each guest’s villas (for those with pools) or at the resort’s main pool
The resort has introduced new health protocols. The entire property is sprayed down with disinfectant twice a week and housekeeping disinfects guest rooms on a daily basis. Hand sanitizer is available at all outlets (from the lobby to the swimming pool) and hand sanitizer and reusable fabric masks are distributed to each guest.
The butler is the guest’s main point of personal contact, from reception at arrival to departure at check-out, with limited interaction without other staff throughout the stay.
“Interaction with staff is usually one of the most welcome developments of any hotel stay anywhere,” said Deasy. “But these days, less is definitely more.”
The main pool at Tanah Gajah, a Resort by Hadiprana
A One-Bedroom Pool Villa
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Tesla Is Hiring Someone To Defend Elon Musk And Fend Off Attacks By Twitter Trolls - January 20, 2021
- PayPal Will Continue To Profit From A Huge Increase In Volume And Accounts - January 20, 2021
- Google’s Ethical AI Division Investigating Sharing of Sensitive Documents - January 20, 2021