F1: Ferrari’s (NYSE:RACE) Vettel Out To Win At Bahrain Again This Weekend
The Bahrain Grand Prix has returned to 2nd on the race calendar, having been 3rd in the schedule last year when Sebastian Vettel was victorious ahead of Lewis Hamilton.
Mr. Vettel has won 3X at Bahrain, giving him the opportunity to build a lead at the Top of the standings early in the campaign as he mounts a serious title challenge.
Lewis Hamilton will be on the grid this weekend, despite rumors that he would skip the race and party on in Dubai, will be determined to bounce back from his loss a Melbourne, as he goes head to head with title rival Sebastian Vettel again in Bahrain.
1. Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) 25
2. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) 18 (-7)
3. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) 15 (-10)
4. Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) 12 (-13)
5. Fernando Alonso (McLaren) 10 (-15)
1. Ferrari 40
2. Mercedes 22 (-18)
3. Red Bull 20 (-20)
4. McLaren 12 (-28)
5. Renault 7 (-33)
|NYSE:RACE||120.48||3 April 2018||2.96||120.51||121.36||119.49||426,335|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for RACE:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Bearish (-0.25)||Neutral (-0.17)||Bearish (-0.25)||Bearish (-0.32)|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Pressure is on the Fed to Cut Rates - August 21, 2019
- Germany Signals More Central Bank Stimulus Coming… - August 21, 2019
- Thai Government Officially Combating ‘Fake News’ - August 21, 2019