VW WIN Century Inc. Hosts Investment Seminars In Southern California
Irvine, CA…October 12, 2016…. VW WIN Century Inc. (OTCQB:VWIN) an Asian and American-owned publicly traded Company, will hold a series of investment seminars focusing on the opportunities for U.S. investors to participate in the growing synergy between American enterprise and Chinese Entrepreneurs.
Hosted by the Company’s founder, Dato’ Seri TeikKeng Goh (“Stanley”), VW WIN’s Chairman and Controlling Shareholder, he noted, “We have had great success in Asia, principally China, with our many businesses, which include biosciences, agriculture, cosmetics, using sturgeon caviar, Theme Parks, online gambling in Cambodia, and Network Marketing. We have expanded to the U.S. in order to link with American investors in what is truly a global enterprise.”
VW WIN’s series of seminars leads off with an invitation-only, champagne and caviar cruise, Sunday, October 16, aboard The Mauretania, an elegant and historic 70-year old motoryacht, from San Pedro, CA. The second event takes place the next day, at the Balboa Bay Club, in Newport Beach, CA, beginning with a press conference and reception. The third investment conference is at an estate in San Diego, on October 18, courtesy of Amber Anderson and Brandon White, of Pacific Sotheby; the VW WIN Group Reception, Wednesday, October 19, at the California Club, on Flower St, in Downtown Los Angeles, followed by the final meeting of the series, at the Luxe Hotel, on Rodeo Drive, in Beverly Hills, on October 20. All events will he held from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm.
Investors who wish to attend any or all events should contact VW WIN at: email: [email protected].
- Forward-Looking Statements
- All statements in this release that are not strictly historical facts are “forward-looking statements.” Such forward-looking statements are based on VW WIN’s current assumptions, beliefs and expectations, and involve risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause VW WIN’s actual results to be materially different from any results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Some can be identified by the use of words such as “expect,” “plan,” “possibility,” “offer,” “if,” “negotiate,” “when,” “believe,” “will,” “estimate,” “continue,” and similar expressions. Risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to: ongoing and future intellectual property enforcement actions; the ability to successfully litigate or settle claims of patent infringement; VW WIN’s ability to obtain necessary financing, generate sufficient cash flow, and maintain appropriate indebtedness; and the increasing development of market competition in the area of telecommunications. These factors and others are described in more detail in VW WIN’s public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the risks discussed in the “Risk Factors” section in VW WIN’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. Copies of these reports can be found on VW WIN’s website (http://www.flexfridge.com) under the heading “Investor Relations.” VW WIN is providing this information as of the date of this release and, except as required by law, does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained herein as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Gawk Announces Disaster Recovery As Major Update To Cloud Communications Platform - October 25, 2016
- Key Stock, Crude, Gold and Silver Markets Briefing - October 25, 2016
- Dubai Launches Institute for Design & Innovation - October 25, 2016