VW WIN Century Inc., Diversified Investment Holdings Co. based in Irvine, CA Debuts
Irvine, CA…October 11, 2016…. VW WIN Century Inc. (OTCQB:VWIN) an Asian and American-owned publicly traded Company, began operations in the U.S. for the first time. The Company’s founder, Dato’ Seri TeikKeng Goh (“Stanley”), VW WIN’s Chairman and Controlling Shareholder, said, “My target is to capitalize on my experience to build businesses in the U.S similar to businesses I have created in Asia, which have above average gross margins, unique industry profiles and high sustaining growth opportunities.”
The Company intends to acquire two companies that will build, own and operate sturgeon theme parks, becoming the world’s first and only high-tech sturgeon aquaculture theme park. The company’s primary product, caviar, is used in high-end cosmetics, skin care, and medical related bio-science stem cell industries. The second company would own and operate Win Lotto Plc., a Cambodian-licensed lottery and global online gambling business, with filed licensing opportunities in China, The Philippines, and Malaysia. The company’s objective is to complete both acquisitions by the end of this year, up-listing its OTCQB designation to NASDAQ, within 2 years.
Dr. SeeKuy Tan (“Steve”), Chief Executive Officer of VW WIN Century Inc., is well known and respected in the Direct Selling/Network marketing space, both in the US and in the Asia Pacific arena. Bruce Barren is Corporate Advisor, is Group Chairman of The EMCO/Hanover Group, which, since its inception in 1971, has concluded more than $3+ billion in financial transactions worldwide as international merchant bankers, representing more than 1,000 separate corporate transactions.
About VW WIN, Inc.
- In September 2016, VW WIN Century Inc. acquired an OTCQB company, Flexridge Inc., a currently reporting and fully audited company, which is both DTC and DWAC eligible, and changed its name to VW WIN Century Inc. The company intends to focus on existing opportunities in the Asian market that have above average operating margins, sustainable growth, and undervalued assets. VW WIN’s business plan and strategy proposes that the companies’ have the ability to expand into the worldwide market where they can also employ management’s highly successful entrepreneurial expertise, insuring a high potential for shareholder return.
- Contact Info: 205 Wacker Dr, Suite 1320, Chicago, IL 60606 – Phone: (312) 614-1222 – Website: http://www.flexfridge.com – email: [email protected]
- Forward-Looking Statements
- All statements in this release that are not strictly historical facts are “forward-looking statements.” Such forward-looking statements are based on VW WIN’s current assumptions, beliefs and expectations, and involve risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause VW WIN’s actual results to be materially different from any results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Some can be identified by the use of words such as “expect,” “plan,” “possibility,” “offer,” “if,” “negotiate,” “when,” “believe,” “will,” “estimate,” “continue,” and similar expressions. Risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to: ongoing and future intellectual property enforcement actions; the ability to successfully litigate or settle claims of patent infringement; VW WIN’s ability to obtain necessary financing, generate sufficient cash flow, and maintain appropriate indebtedness; and the increasing development of market competition in the area of telecommunications. These factors and others are described in more detail in VW WIN’s public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the risks discussed in the “Risk Factors” section in VW WIN’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. Copies of these reports can be found on VW WIN’s website (http://www.flexfridge.com) under the heading “Investor Relations.” VW WIN is providing this information as of the date of this release and, except as required by law, does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained herein as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Changing Lifestyle Can Extend Your Life - October 22, 2016
- F1: Lewis Hamilton Starts the US GP from the Pole Position - October 22, 2016
- The Medical Marijuana Up Date - October 22, 2016