USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- EURUSD The Path to the End of the Euro Begins in Greece - January 26, 2015
- Get Better Options Order Execution - January 26, 2015
- This Weekend in Miami #MIAMIFAMOUS - January 23, 2015
- USDCNY Trading Update - January 23, 2015
- Bad Loans and China - January 23, 2015
Caution, Stock Market Volatility Points To Bearishness $VXX, $OIL, $GLD ... read more
Treasuries Flat, Dollar Flat 10-Yr: -01/32..1.805%.. USD/JPY: 118.35.. EUR/USD: 1.1275 ... read more
Copper Up, Gold, Silver, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Down ... read more
Ferrari Takes Lead Of North American Endurance Cup At Daytona ... read more