USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Is the Twitter Clone Worth Billions? Probably Not - April 17, 2014
- Sodastream International Ltd (NASDAQ:SODA) Bubbles Up On Stake Selloff Report - April 17, 2014
- FX Trader’s Advantage - April 17, 2014
- Frozen Food Gift Group Inc (OTCMKTS:FROZ) Technicals - April 17, 2014
- Trivascular Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:TRIV) Makes a Steady Start on NASDAQ After IPO - April 17, 2014
Is the Twitter Clone Worth Billions? Probably Not Sina Weibo ... read more
DayZ is a multiplayer open world survival horror video game ... read more