USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Shayne Heffernan Looks at Silver Prices - August 1, 2015
- MH370 Search for Answers from Debris - August 1, 2015
- Miami News: August is the Height of Hurricane Season - August 1, 2015
- 2016 Can-Am Spyder F3-S Special Series - August 1, 2015
- Tom Cruise Talks About Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation - August 1, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Ferrari Must Stay Focused As It Prepares To "Go Public" ... read more
Emerging Market Currencies Hammered, Government Intervention Ahead $MS, $GS The ... read more
Shayne Heffernan Looks at Silver Prices Silver is a long ... read more
China has huge potential for retailers. The GDP growth might ... read more