USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $35,000 Of 2015 - April 15, 2015
- China Economic Data - April 15, 2015
- Qatar a Significant Global Investors - April 15, 2015
- Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT) Debt Offering $2.5 Billion - April 14, 2015
- Ecopetrol S.A. (ADR) (NYSE:EC) to Issue $3 Billion in Bonds - April 14, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
Market Participants Worried, Expect Selloff To Extend $FB, $GOOGL, $BA, ... read more
IMF: Strong US Dollar Has World Economies At Risk $.DXY ... read more
Gold Mining Stocks Have Been 'Hammered' So Far This Year ... read more
F1: Lewis Hamilton Wins At Bahrain, Kimi Raikkonen Came 2nd ... read more