USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- The Fed Destroying America’s Middle Class - April 24, 2014
- Gold and Silver Bonanza in Mexico - April 24, 2014
- BLACK SEA GRAIN Q&A, FOCUS ON UKRAINE EXPORT OUTLOOK - April 24, 2014
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Technicals - April 24, 2014
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Technical Update - April 24, 2014
How Long Can Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Operate With Zero Margins? Amazon.com, ... read more
Conditions In Place For China's RMB Yuan's 2-Way Fluctuation Conditions ... read more
Gold And Silver Rose, But The 200-Day MA Is Key ... read more
Gisele Bunchen And Tom Brady's LA Home w/Organic Garden & ... read more