USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY,$AUDUSD, $USDCHF - October 30, 2014
- Kandi Technologies Group Inc (NASDAQ:KNDI) Trading Outlook - October 30, 2014
- U.S. jobless claims rise, Economy Slows - October 30, 2014
- Freeport-McMoRan Inc (NYSE:FCX): Testing Long Term Support Near $28 - October 30, 2014
- EUR/USD Slips Despite Positive German Jobless Claims Data - October 30, 2014
Kandi Technologies Group Inc (NASDAQ:KNDI) Trading Outlook Kandi Technologies Group ... read more
HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY,$AUDUSD, ... read more
Thursday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Wednesday. ... read more
The headlines in the Nassau, Bahamas newspapers over the last ... read more