USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Rates Will Jump in 2015 - May 29, 2015
- Are You Ready to Trade with Guru Mario Marciano - May 29, 2015
- Try MetaStock for 3 months for the price of 1 - May 20, 2015
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE:GS) Negative on Oil - May 20, 2015
- Miami will host the 3rd Latin American Seminar on Female Talent - May 20, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Liquidity Is Key In The Financial Markets $SPY, $DIA, $QQQ ... read more
US Dollar Flat, US Treasuries Rallied US Treasury Complex The ... read more
LME Base Metals Finished Lower Friday The base metals prices ... read more