USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Immigration officials say they are preparing for another surge of illegal aliens - October 21, 2014
- States Increase Minimum Wage For 2014 - October 21, 2014
- Miami Heat’s Shabazz Napier proves LeBron James’ hunch was right on point - October 21, 2014
- Hunting News: 11-year-old hunter bags rare albino deer - October 21, 2014
- Hunting News: Chronic wasting disease found in another captive deer in PA - October 21, 2014
Magic Leap, Inc. ("Magic Leap") announced today that it has ... read more
US Treasuries Mixed, US Dollar Up 10-Yr: -01/32..2.198%.. USD/JPY: 106.65.. ... read more
With each passing preseason game, Heat rookie point guard Shabazz ... read more