USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Justin Bieber Releases New Single, “What Do You Mean,” - August 28, 2015
- Lavazza: The Official Coffee of the US Open - August 28, 2015
- So How Popular is the Pope in America - August 28, 2015
- Avicii to Release Stories - August 28, 2015
- HEFFX Daily FX Alerts, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY, $AUDUSD, $USDCHF - August 28, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Individual Investors Will Turn Away In A Bear Market $DIA, ... read more
EUR/USD Summary : Target Level : 1.1232 Target Period : ... read more
Friday's Technical Analysis For: Gold Thursday's Technical Analysis For: Gold ... read more
World's Best Driving Road Opened In UAE Car enthusiasts are ... read more