USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- GBPUSD Overvalued - August 1, 2014
- EURUSD European Recovery Was All Talk - August 1, 2014
- USDJPY Money Printing Fails in Japan - August 1, 2014
- Bikers Will Have Enhanced Verizon Wireless Network Support At Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally In South Dakota - July 31, 2014
- Boeing CFO to Speak at Jefferies 2014 Global Industrials Conference on Aug. 14 - July 31, 2014
Bikers Will Have Enhanced Verizon Wireless Network Support At Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally In South Dakota
Verizon's 4G LTE Data Capacity Boosted 8X for Event by ... read more
US Dollar Flat, US Treasuries Flat 10-Yr: +01/32..2.548%.. USD/JPY: 102.80.. EUR/USD:1.3385 Afternoon update US ... read more
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil Finish In The Red, Nat Gas ... read more