USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- The Fed Destroying America’s Middle Class - April 24, 2014
- Gold and Silver Bonanza in Mexico - April 24, 2014
- BLACK SEA GRAIN Q&A, FOCUS ON UKRAINE EXPORT OUTLOOK - April 24, 2014
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Technicals - April 24, 2014
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Technical Update - April 24, 2014
$AMZN, $MSFT, $V, $SBUX, $V, $F, $LVS, Earnings On ... read more
US Dollar Drifted In A Quiet Session 10-Yr: +03/32..2.692%.. USD/JPY: 102.27.. EUR/USD: 1.3824 The US ... read more
Gold and Silver Bonanza in Mexico Mammoth Resources Corp. ... read more
LeBron James and Miami Heat Unstoppable LeBron James scored 32 ... read more