USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- CME AG Markets and Mobile Data - August 28, 2014
- FX News: CQG FX a New Way to Trade - August 28, 2014
- Fuel Your Everyday Performance With New TruMoo® Protein Plus - August 27, 2014
- M&T Bank Releases New, Improved Mobile Banking Platform - August 27, 2014
- Russell Athletic & Boeing Give 787 Carbon Fiber New Life on Football Field - August 27, 2014
US Stocks Finish Flat On Very Light Volume IBB, XRT, ... read more
RMB Yuan Internationalization Success Seen In Payments Figures New figures ... read more
LME Base Metal Prices Close Lower Wednesday The base metal ... read more