USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Trading Technicals - October 24, 2014
- EURUSD Trades Higher On Strong Gfk Report - October 24, 2014
- HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY,$AUDUSD, $USDCHF - October 24, 2014
- Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) And Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX) Facing Mounting Pressure on Net Neutrality - October 24, 2014
- Former Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) And J C Penney Company Inc. (NYSE:JCP) Chief Revolutionizing Online Purchases - October 24, 2014
Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Trading Technicals Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) closed up ... read more
GBPUSD Gains After U.K. GDP Report The pound was trading ... read more
Friday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Thursday. ... read more
Dubai International Jewellery Week Dubai International Jewellery Week 2014 will ... read more