USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Cuba Revealed: Cultural Pathways from Camaguey to Havana - October 8, 2015
- Miami Based Clothing Manufacturer Expands as American Apparel Stalls - October 8, 2015
- Oil Price Report - October 8, 2015
- USDPHP Philippine Economic Update - October 8, 2015
- UN, Clinton Caught in Bribery Scandal - October 8, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Long Term Stock Investors Uncertain And Confused $DIA, $SPY, ... read more
Emerging Market Currencies Rallying $CS, $C, $MS This month’s advance ... read more
Friday's Technical Analysis For: Gold (GLD) $GLD Even for the ... read more
F1: Red Bull Racing On Verge Of Quitting Formula One ... read more