USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY, $AUDUSD, $USDCHF - February 26, 2015
- Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) Trading Outlook - February 26, 2015
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Trading Outlook - February 26, 2015
- Airline Industry News: Russia, Singapore, USA - February 25, 2015
- HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY, $AUDUSD, $USDCHF - February 25, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stock Indexes Finished Mixed On Light Volume Again $AAPL, ... read more
US Dollar Up, US Treasuries Down US Treasury Complex US ... read more
Gold, Silver, Copper Up, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Down $GLD, ... read more
THE NEW-GENERATION FORD (NYSE:F) MUSTANG After 50 yrs and 5 ... read more