USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Investor Sentiment at Record High - July 1, 2015
- Carey Watermark Investors Buys Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale - July 1, 2015
- Miami to Boom as Cuba – USA Relations Renew - July 1, 2015
- Goodbye Greece - July 1, 2015
- Miami Beach: Prime 112 Continues to Excel - July 1, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Thursday's Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) US30 Index (DJIA) CFD closed ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP Euro (EUR) EUR ... read more
Thursday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Wednesday. ... read more
What Do You Do With A Limited Release Super Track ... read more