USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Mike “Daddy” Evans Rings in on WiFi Wireless, Inc. (OTC:WFWL) - February 13, 2016
- Oil Price Report: Rally on a Rumor - February 13, 2016
- Euro Crisis: Italy Economic Update - February 13, 2016
- Millions of Americans Cook … in the Nude? - February 12, 2016
- Visit Vava’u - February 12, 2016
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
F1: Ferrari's Goal, Win 10 Grand Prix Races This Season ... read more
Italy's recovery from recession virtually stalled towards the end of ... read more
Gold Bugs See Prices Rising To 1,500 oz In Here ... read more