USD/CHF intraday: the bias remains bullish.
HEFFX.com Pivot: 0.8955
Our preference: Long positions above 0.8955 with targets @ 0.904 & 0.906 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 0.8955 look for further downside with 0.893 & 0.89 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistances | Red Lines Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Last Chance to get MetaStock for as low as $499 - March 26, 2015
- HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY, $AUDUSD, $USDCHF - March 26, 2015
- FBC Holding Inc (OTCMKTS:FBCD) E-Commerce, Social Media and Bitcoin - March 26, 2015
- LED Lighting: LED Source Set for Huge Growth - March 26, 2015
- Gawk Inc (OTCMKTS:GAWK) Takes Off After HEFFX Funding - March 26, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
Friday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) US30 Index (DJIA) CFD closed ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF Euro (EUR) Euro ... read more
Friday’s Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed higher Thursday. ... read more
Ferrari's Vettel Appears At Canadian Grand Prix $FCAU Ferrari North ... read more