Two Fast Street Cars: Ferrari California, Porsche Turbo S
Fast Street Cars: Ferrari California, Porsche Turbo S
Two of the fastest you can drive on the street are a 2012 Ferrari California, and a 2014 Porsche Turbo S.
The Ferrari is powered by the advanced 4.3 liter V-8 Vs Porsche’s a twin-turbo 3.8-liter flat 6.
The Big Q: Which is fastest?
The Big A:
The Ferrari California is the most popular Ferrari ever, it is perfect for daily use, and has a retractable hardtop. It is a GT car without sacrificing Ferrari performance. 453 hp and 358 lb-ft torque, with a dual clutch 7-speed automatic with optional paddle shift. Classic 47/53 weight distribution, precise Ferrari handling with optional Magneride suspension, and 20″ Diamond wheels.
And, fast. 0-to-60 in 3.8 secs, 195 mph top speed.
Ferrari is a unit of Fiat Chrysler (NYSE:FCAU)
2. The Porsche Turbo S can match the California’s performance, and go Ferrari just a little bit better. While Ferrari engineers combined flat-crankshaft magic with a dual-clutch trans-axle, the Germans up the ante with 2 massive turbochargers.
The Porsche Coupe is fast, twin-turbo fast, the fastest ‘street’ Porsche, top speed, 197 mph
0-60 in 3.1 secs, 197 mph top speed. 3.8L 560 hp twin-turbo. Pccd Ceramic brakes. 7-speed PDF with paddles (Porsche Doppelkupplung). AWD with PSM — Porsche Stability Management. Sport Chrono package. Sport Steering wheel, 14-way power seats, glass sunroof. 20″ Turbo S alloy wheels. With some carbon-fiber touches.
Porsche is a unit of Volkswagen AG (OTCMKT:VLKAY)
Both of these sports cars have loyal fans, which do you like?
Have a terrific weekend.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- A Revolution: The Gamification Of Investing, Game On - May 25, 2015
- A Sustainable Rewrite For Frederick County, Maryland - May 24, 2015
- Public Pressure Grows On Gulf Countries Sovereign Wealth Funds - May 24, 2015
- Joe Biden’s Remarks Poisonous To US China Relations - May 24, 2015
- BorgWarner Trophy To Indy 500 Winner Juan Pablo Montoya - May 24, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
A Revolution: The Gamification Of Investing, Game On For the ... read more
LME Base Metals Finished Lower Friday The base metals prices ... read more
BorgWarner Trophy To Indy 500 Winner Juan Pablo Montoya $BWA ... read more