Two Fast Street Cars: Ferrari California, Porsche Turbo S
Two of the fastest you can drive on the street are a 2012 Ferrari California, and a 2014 Porsche Turbo S.
The Ferrari is powered by the advanced 4.3 liter V-8 Vs Porsche’s a twin-turbo 3.8-liter flat 6.
The Big Q: Which is fastest?
The Big A:
The Ferrari California is the most popular Ferrari ever, it is perfect for daily use, and has a retractable hardtop. It is a GT car without sacrificing Ferrari performance. 453 hp and 358 lb-ft torque, with a dual clutch 7-speed automatic with optional paddle shift. Classic 47/53 weight distribution, precise Ferrari handling with optional Magneride suspension, and 20″ Diamond wheels.
And, fast. 0-to-60 in 3.8 secs, 195 mph top speed.
2. The Porsche Turbo S can match the California’s performance, and go Ferrari just a little bit better. While Ferrari engineers combined flat-crankshaft magic with a dual-clutch trans-axle, the Germans up the ante with 2 massive turbochargers.
The Porsche Coupe is fast, twin-turbo fast, the fastest ‘street’ Porsche, top speed, 197 mph
0-60 in 3.1 secs, 197 mph top speed. 3.8L 560 hp twin-turbo. Pccd Ceramic brakes. 7-speed PDF with paddles (Porsche Doppelkupplung). AWD with PSM — Porsche Stability Management. Sport Chrono package. Sport Steering wheel, 14-way power seats, glass sunroof. 20″ Turbo S alloy wheels. With some carbon-fiber touches.
Porsche is a unit of Volkswagen AG (OTCMKT:VLKAY)
Both of these sports cars have loyal fans, which do you like?
Have a terrific weekend.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis For: DJIA (.DJI) - October 7, 2015
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis For: Gold (GLD - October 7, 2015
- Crude Oil Trading Higher Ahead Of Supply Data - October 7, 2015
- US Fed Working To Maintain Fed Funds Rates At Zero+ - October 7, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD (Daily) - October 7, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
TOCCA LIFE HOLDINGS, INC. (OTCMKTS:TLIF) $1 Million Agreement for the Sale of the Exclusive Marketing Rights
TOCCA LIFE HOLDINGS, INC. (OTCMKTS:TLIF) $1 Million Agreement for the ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD (Daily) Euro EUR/USD The EUR/USD ... read more
Exchange strengthens its precious metals suite with the launch of ... read more
On Wednesday, October 28th, be our guest and set foot ... read more