Two Fast Street Cars: Ferrari California, Porsche Turbo S
Fast Street Cars: Ferrari California, Porsche Turbo S
Two of the fastest you can drive on the street are a 2012 Ferrari California, and a 2014 Porsche Turbo S.
The Ferrari is powered by the advanced 4.3 liter V-8 Vs Porsche’s a twin-turbo 3.8-liter flat 6.
The Big Q: Which is fastest?
The Big A:
The Ferrari California is the most popular Ferrari ever, it is perfect for daily use, and has a retractable hardtop. It is a GT car without sacrificing Ferrari performance. 453 hp and 358 lb-ft torque, with a dual clutch 7-speed automatic with optional paddle shift. Classic 47/53 weight distribution, precise Ferrari handling with optional Magneride suspension, and 20″ Diamond wheels.
And, fast. 0-to-60 in 3.8 secs, 195 mph top speed.
Ferrari is a unit of Fiat Chrysler (NYSE:FCAU)
2. The Porsche Turbo S can match the California’s performance, and go Ferrari just a little bit better. While Ferrari engineers combined flat-crankshaft magic with a dual-clutch trans-axle, the Germans up the ante with 2 massive turbochargers.
The Porsche Coupe is fast, twin-turbo fast, the fastest ‘street’ Porsche, top speed, 197 mph
0-60 in 3.1 secs, 197 mph top speed. 3.8L 560 hp twin-turbo. Pccd Ceramic brakes. 7-speed PDF with paddles (Porsche Doppelkupplung). AWD with PSM — Porsche Stability Management. Sport Chrono package. Sport Steering wheel, 14-way power seats, glass sunroof. 20″ Turbo S alloy wheels. With some carbon-fiber touches.
Porsche is a unit of Volkswagen AG (OTCMKT:VLKAY)
Both of these sports cars have loyal fans, which do you like?
Have a terrific weekend.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Scandals ‘de regiuer’ For Bill And Hillary Clinton - March 29, 2015
- Pay Attention To Stock Valuations In Here - March 29, 2015
- Riding Harley-Davidson’s (NYSE:HOG) XL1200CA Sportster - March 29, 2015
- Domestic Box Office: ‘Home’ Hammers ‘Get Hard’ With $54-M Open - March 29, 2015
- Carnival Corporation (NYSE:CCL) On The ‘Wave’ - March 29, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
Pay Attention To Stock Valuations In Here Paying attention to ... read more
USD Falling Against It Main Trading Partners The USD declined ... read more
USD's Relevance To Gold Is Overstated The conventional wisdom over ... read more
Riding Harley-Davidson's (NYSE:HOG) XL1200CA Sportster When it comes to Harley-Davidson ... read more