Thailand to Cut Taxes, Spur Growth
Thailand remains not only the best country in the world, but also one of the emerging markets best countries to be invested.
The country continues to grow at an impressive rate and a new move by the government will help the local economy and make Thailand even more attractive to foreign investors.
Thai Cabinet recently approved reductions in a wide range of tax rates. The top corporate rate is being lowered to 20% from 23%, and the top individual rate will come down to 35%, from 37%. Most other brackets are being reduced as well.
The Ministry of Finance disclosed that, by the end of this year, it will cut Thailand’s import duties on luxury goods to zero from 30 percent, in an effort to promote the country as a tourist “shopping paradise.”
The move combined with the governments infrastructure program will deliver strong growth for the Thai economy over the next few years.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Dr. Cool Ambassador, Becca Pizzi, Becomes First American Female to Finish the World Marathon Challenge - February 8, 2016
- Two Consumer-Created Doritos Ads Air For A Global Audience Of Millions During Super Bowl 50 Broadcast - February 7, 2016
- Magnificent Toronto Mansion – One Of The Finest And Most Renowned Homes In Canada – Offered For Sale For The First Time Through Concierge Auctions - February 5, 2016
- John West, WWF and MSC United for Sustainable Oceans - February 5, 2016
- SPI Energy Expands Its Electric Vehicle Rental Business in Southern China - February 5, 2016
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
US Major Markets: Support And Resistance $DIA, $SPY, $QQQ The concepts ... read more
Forex Technical Outlook For EUR/USD (Daily) $EURUSD, $DXY Euro EUR/USD ... read more
Gold Up On USD Weakness, Crude Oil Fades On Supply ... read more
Formula One 2016 Race Calendar Ratified Formula One racing’s governing ... read more