Thailand to Cut Taxes, Spur Growth
The country continues to grow at an impressive rate and a new move by the government will help the local economy and make Thailand even more attractive to foreign investors.
Thai Cabinet recently approved reductions in a wide range of tax rates. The top corporate rate is being lowered to 20% from 23%, and the top individual rate will come down to 35%, from 37%. Most other brackets are being reduced as well.
The Ministry of Finance disclosed that, by the end of this year, it will cut Thailand’s import duties on luxury goods to zero from 30 percent, in an effort to promote the country as a tourist “shopping paradise.”
The move combined with the governments infrastructure program will deliver strong growth for the Thai economy over the next few years.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- China Tourism: 100m Chinese Travel - September 1, 2015
- Art & Design: Art Basel Miami Beach Makes Top 100 BizBash List - September 1, 2015
- Miami Beach: Nespresso Brings Italian Coffee Limited Editions - September 1, 2015
- Grand Opening of a Grand Hotel: The Reverie Saigon - September 1, 2015
- The China Data Shows Weakening - September 1, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Mr. Bear Is Growling At The US Stock Market $SPY, ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD $EURUSD Euro EUR/USD (Daily) The ... read more
Increased volatility in global markets over the past month has ... read more
Each year, millions of people clear their calendars for live ... read more