Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Carnival Corporation (NYSE:CCL) On The ‘Wave’ - March 29, 2015
- F1: Vettel Wins 1st Race For Ferrari Since 2013 - March 29, 2015
- USD Falling Against It Main Trading Partners - March 29, 2015
- Africa: Trade Barriers Being Removed In Tripartite Region - March 29, 2015
- Australia Joins Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank - March 29, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
Carnival Corporation (NYSE:CCL) On The 'Wave' Carnival Corporation (NYSE:CCL) is ... read more
USD Falling Against It Main Trading Partners The USD declined ... read more
USD's Relevance To Gold Is Overstated The conventional wisdom over ... read more
F1: Vettel Wins 1st Race For Ferrari Since 2013 4X ... read more