Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Crude Oil And Nat Gas Ocean Shipping Insurance - February 28, 2015
- Yellen’s Congressional Testimony Called An ‘Argument To Absurdity’ - February 28, 2015
- LME Base Metals Finished Lower Friday - February 28, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Higher - February 27, 2015
- Gold, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up, Silver Flat, Copper Down - February 27, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stocks Finished A Quiet, Low Volume Down Friday $AAPL, ... read more
Venezuela: Bonds, Cash Crunch, China and OPEC Venezuelan President Nicolas ... read more
Gold, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up, Silver Flat, Copper Down ... read more
On February 19, 2015, MTCostello, designed by Michael and Stephanie ... read more