Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- More Than 50% Of Food Tested By USDA Contains Pesticides - December 20, 2014
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finish Lower - December 20, 2014
- LME Base Metal Prices Finish Higher Friday - December 20, 2014
- Argentina To Ease Foreign Currency Restrictions - December 20, 2014
- F1: Mercedes’ Jock Clear Replaces Pat Fry At Ferrari - December 19, 2014
Small Investors and Emotional Trading University of Miami Study In ... read more
US China Relations, Another Cold War Looms China yesterday said ... read more
LME Base Metal Prices Finish Higher Friday The base metal ... read more
F1: Mercedes' Jock Clear Replaces Pat Fry At Ferrari Veteran ... read more