Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Cuba’s Agrarian Culture, The 1st Organic Revolution Is Successful - May 23, 2015
- Watchmaker Officine Panerai On Middle East Plans - May 23, 2015
- North American Wholesome Food Resources: Meats - May 23, 2015
- If GMOs Are Safe, Label Them - May 23, 2015
- F1: Monaco Grand Prix, On The Grid And Pick To Win - May 23, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
US Stock Indexes Close Down On Light Volume Stock and ... read more
LME Base Metals Finished Lower Friday The base metals prices ... read more
F1: Monaco Grand Prix, On The Grid And Pick To ... read more