Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Sales Of Ford’s (NYSE:F) F-150 P/U Truck Fell Nearly 9% In June - July 2, 2015
- F1: The British Grand Prix At Silverstone This Weekend - July 2, 2015
- Sanctions Lifted On $485-M Of Iran’s Gold - July 2, 2015
- China Stock Indexes Fell Again Thursday Despite New Margin Policies - July 2, 2015
- Iran, IAEA Agree To Resolve Technical Nuclear Issues - July 2, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Sales Of Ford's (NYSE:F) F-150 P/U Truck Fell Nearly 9% ... read more
INR most undervalued by -67.9%, CHF most overvalued by +43.7% ... read more
LME Base Metals Finished Mixed Thursday The base metals prices ... read more