Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- WTI, Brent Crude Oil Futures Trading Sharply Lower - April 28, 2015
- Coffee Prices Fell, Rain Refreshed Crops - April 28, 2015
- Gold And Silver Shorts Caught In ‘Squeeze’ Monday - April 28, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP - April 28, 2015
- A ‘1031 Exchange’ Defers Capital Gains Tax For American Collectors - April 28, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
WIFI WIRELESS NEW (OTCMKTS:WFWL) Undervalued WIFI WIRELESS closed down -0.014 ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP The EUR/USD was ... read more
Gold And Silver Shorts Caught In 'Squeeze' Monday Precious metals ... read more
A '1031 Exchange' Defers Capital Gains Tax For American Collectors ... read more