Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Rare 1955 Alloy MBZ 300 SL “Gullwing” To Hammer At Monterey - August 1, 2015
- Looking For A Bottom In Crude Oil? Wait… - August 1, 2015
- “Heat Dome” Caps Middle East, Heat Index At 165F In Western Iran - August 1, 2015
- Chinese Box Office Hit Record High In July - August 1, 2015
- Crude Oil’s Deep Dive Hard On Industry And Economy - August 1, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Ferrari Must Stay Focused As It Prepares To "Go Public" ... read more
Emerging Market Currencies Hammered, Government Intervention Ahead $MS, $GS The ... read more
Shayne Heffernan Looks at Silver Prices Silver is a long ... read more
Rare 1955 Alloy MBZ 300 SL "Gullwing" To Hammer At ... read more