Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up, Copper Down - January 27, 2015
- US Treasuries Up, US Dollar Down - January 27, 2015
- Rotonde de Cartier Grande Complication Skeleton - January 27, 2015
- Dubai Is Now The World’s Top International Air Hub - January 27, 2015
- Long View, Expect $30 bbl Crude Oil - January 27, 2015
HEFFX Trading Webinars Listed below are upcoming HEFFX events. Monthly ... read more
US Treasuries Up, US Dollar Down 10-Yr: +06/32..1.799%.. USD/JPY: 117.95.. ... read more
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up, Copper Down Mar ... read more