Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Biggest Trends That Will Impact the Digital Economy In 2016 - February 13, 2016
- Gold Bugs See Prices Rising To 1,500 oz In Here - February 13, 2016
- F1: Ferrari’s Goal, Win 10 Grand Prix Races This Season - February 13, 2016
- Trump Vs Yellen: Trump Nails It, Yellen Confused - February 13, 2016
- Eating Real Food, The Secret to Better Health - February 13, 2016
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
F1: Ferrari's Goal, Win 10 Grand Prix Races This Season ... read more
Italy's recovery from recession virtually stalled towards the end of ... read more
Gold Bugs See Prices Rising To 1,500 oz In Here ... read more