Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- US Stock Indexes Finish Up On The Day - November 24, 2014
- Gold, Silver, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Finish In The Red - November 24, 2014
- Global Business Sentiment Falls to 5 Yr Low - November 24, 2014
- China ‘Currency War’ Bad For Asia - November 24, 2014
- US Dollar Declines In Quiet Trade - November 24, 2014
China 'Currency War' Bad For Asia Often China has acted ... read more
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Finish In The ... read more
A Tunisian woman called for a free Palestine as she ... read more