Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- An Asian Bug Is Destroying Florida’s Oranges - November 28, 2015
- UAE’s Business Model Works Because Of Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan - November 28, 2015
- SuperHero Vs SuperHero, And The Winner Is? - November 28, 2015
- The Legacy Machine Perpetual Is MB&F’s Most Ambitious Creation Yet - November 28, 2015
- Latest Poll: Donald Trump Still The GOP Voters Favorite - November 28, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
NYSE Adopts New Trading Rules The New York Stock Exchange ... read more
EUR/USD Ended The Week In Quiet Trade Euro EUR/USD traded ... read more
Platinum Discount To Gold Widens $PPLT, $GLD, $PALL Wednesday, Platinum ... read more