Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Steven Spielberg To Split From Disney, Universal Deal In Sight - September 2, 2015
- Google VP’s RaceWife And Her New Ferrari FXX K Racecar - September 2, 2015
- Differentiation, Disruption & Data - September 2, 2015
- Dubai Launches Workshops To Promote Business Opportunities For Expo 2020 - September 2, 2015
- China Takes More Measures To Halt Stock Futures Speculation - September 2, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Participants Are Not Prepared For This Looming Bear Market $DIA, ... read more
China's central bank added to measures designed to shore up ... read more
Increased volatility in global markets over the past month has ... read more