Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Ferrari Testarossa Is Not A Supercar - October 25, 2014
- Obama To Nominate Civil Rights Lawyer To Top DOJ Job - October 25, 2014
- Do You wonder Why The US Ebola Response Is So Keen? - October 25, 2014
- Fed Does Not Plan To Reduce QE Holdings - October 25, 2014
- Worried About Memory Loss, Execrcise Produces Cognative Gains - October 25, 2014
Bezos Operates Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Like A Charity CEO Jeff Bezos ... read more
Gold And Silver Up On The Day, Down On The ... read more
The Ferrari Testarossa Is Not A Supercar Despite what its ... read more