Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- China Banks Challenged With Bad Loans, Declining Profits - October 31, 2014
- Emaar, Dubai Holding To Develop World’s Tallest Twin Towers In Creek Project - October 31, 2014
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Close Mixed - October 31, 2014
- US Stock Indexes Rally On BOJ Stimulus Extension - October 31, 2014
- Gold, Silver, Crude Oil Down, Nat Gas Up - October 31, 2014
US Stock Indexes Rally On BOJ Stimulus Extension IBB, C, ... read more
US Treasuries Down, US Dollar Up 10-Yr: -08/32..2.336%.. USD/JPY: 112.00.. ... read more
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil Down, Nat Gas Up Gold traded ... read more
Emaar, Dubai Holding To Develop World’s Tallest Twin Towers In ... read more