Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Wednesday on profit taking.
The low range close set the stage for a steady to lower opening Thursday.
Stochastics and the RSI are overbought and are turning Neutral to Bearish indicating that a short term top might be in or close.
Closes below the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a short term top is in. If US Coffee extends the rally off of its August low, the August high crossing is the next Northside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Lundeen’s Gold And Silver Update - November 27, 2014
- Be Healthy, Graditude Is Good For Us - November 27, 2014
- When Very Sharp Moves In Currency Happen… - November 27, 2014
- Top Wall Street Analysts On S&P 500 In 2015 - November 27, 2014
- Most Major Oil Stocks See Short Interest Rise - November 27, 2014
Top Wall Street Analysts On S&P 500 In 2015 $GS, ... read more
HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY,$AUDUSD, ... read more