Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Monday and the mid-range close set the stage for a steady to higher opening Tuesday.
Stochastics and the RSI are Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
If US Coffee extends this month’s rally, the reaction high crossing is the next Northside target.
Closes below the 10-Day MA crossing will confirm that a short term top is in.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- US Israeli Relationship In Dire State - October 25, 2014
- Russian Scientists Studied Ebola As Bio-Weapon - October 25, 2014
- Watching The VIX, The Stock Market’s ‘Fear Guage’ - October 25, 2014
- The Ferrari Testarossa Is Not A Supercar - October 25, 2014
- Obama To Nominate Civil Rights Lawyer To Top DOJ Job - October 25, 2014
Ebola, New York and 8 Million People New York City’s ... read more
Technical analysis using Japanese candlesticks by Shayne Heffernan Shayne Heffernan ... read more
Gold And Silver Up On The Day, Down On The ... read more