Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Monday and the mid-range close set the stage for a steady to higher opening Tuesday.
Stochastics and the RSI are Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
If US Coffee extends this month’s rally, the reaction high crossing is the next Northside target.
Closes below the 10-Day MA crossing will confirm that a short term top is in.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Donald Trump, America’s Gun Carrying Advocate - October 4, 2015
- Senior US Fed Official Continues To ‘Jawbone’ Markets - October 4, 2015
- Russia Boosts Crude Oil Output, Hedge Funds Pare Bull Bets - October 3, 2015
- Don’t Expect Stocks To Set Any Record Highs Yet This Year - October 3, 2015
- The Ferrari Challenge, Fun For The Non-professional Racer - October 3, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Don't Expect Stocks To Set Any Record Highs Yet This ... read more
Gold closed up 24.580 at 1,137.740. Volume was -0% below ... read more