Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Monday and the mid-range close set the stage for a steady to higher opening Tuesday.
Stochastics and the RSI are Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
If US Coffee extends this month’s rally, the reaction high crossing is the next Northside target.
Closes below the 10-Day MA crossing will confirm that a short term top is in.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Yellen’s Congressional Testimony Called An ‘Argument To Absurdity’ - February 28, 2015
- LME Base Metals Finished Lower Friday - February 28, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Higher - February 27, 2015
- Gold, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up, Silver Flat, Copper Down - February 27, 2015
- US Stocks Finished A Quiet, Low Volume Down Friday - February 27, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stocks Finished A Quiet, Low Volume Down Friday $AAPL, ... read more
Major Currency Pairs Range Bound Friday, US Treasuries Sell Off ... read more
Gold, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up, Silver Flat, Copper Down ... read more
On February 19, 2015, MTCostello, designed by Michael and Stephanie ... read more