Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Monday and the mid-range close set the stage for a steady to higher opening Tuesday.
Stochastics and the RSI are Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
If US Coffee extends this month’s rally, the reaction high crossing is the next Northside target.
Closes below the 10-Day MA crossing will confirm that a short term top is in.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- More Than 50% Of Food Tested By USDA Contains Pesticides - December 20, 2014
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finish Lower - December 20, 2014
- LME Base Metal Prices Finish Higher Friday - December 20, 2014
- Argentina To Ease Foreign Currency Restrictions - December 20, 2014
- F1: Mercedes’ Jock Clear Replaces Pat Fry At Ferrari - December 19, 2014
Small Investors and Emotional Trading University of Miami Study In ... read more
US China Relations, Another Cold War Looms China yesterday said ... read more
LME Base Metal Prices Finish Higher Friday The base metal ... read more
F1: Mercedes' Jock Clear Replaces Pat Fry At Ferrari Veteran ... read more