Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Monday and the mid-range close set the stage for a steady to higher opening Tuesday.
Stochastics and the RSI are Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
If US Coffee extends this month’s rally, the reaction high crossing is the next Northside target.
Closes below the 10-Day MA crossing will confirm that a short term top is in.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Predictions 2015: Hani Ashkar, Middle East Senior Partner, PwC - January 31, 2015
- More Than 2 Drinks Daily Raise Stroke Risk - January 31, 2015
- US Stocks, The ‘January Barometer’ Live At The Close - January 31, 2015
- Hagel Pressured By Obama To Release Taliban Generals - January 31, 2015
- Look What We Found, 2300 White Stallion Estates - January 30, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stocks, The 'January Barometer' Live At The Close $AMZN, ... read more
US Treasuries Up, US Dollar Held Strong 10-Yr: +23/32..1.67%.. USD/JPY: ... read more
Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude Oil Up, Nat Gas Down Mar ... read more
Look What We Found, 2300 White Stallion Estates White Stallion ... read more