Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Monday and the mid-range close set the stage for a steady to higher opening Tuesday.
Stochastics and the RSI are Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
If US Coffee extends this month’s rally, the reaction high crossing is the next Northside target.
Closes below the 10-Day MA crossing will confirm that a short term top is in.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- China Issues Plan To Deliver “3-Network Convergence” - September 4, 2015
- UAE Real Estate Market Feeling Pinch Of Low Crude Oil Prices - September 4, 2015
- Ferrari: F1 Free Practice Begins At Monza For Italian Grand Prix - September 4, 2015
- Aretha Franklin Trying To Halt Showing Of ‘Amazing Grace’ At Telluride Film Fest - September 4, 2015
- US Job Growth Slows, Fed Outlook ‘Murky’, Traders Cautious - September 4, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
US Job Growth Slows, Fed Outlook 'Murky', Traders Cautious $SPY, ... read more
German industrial orders, a key measure of demand for goods ... read more
Gold Is Extending Losses In Asia Friday $GLD Gold prices ... read more
Ferrari: F1 Free Practice Begins At Monza For Italian Grand ... read more