Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Monday and the mid-range close set the stage for a steady to higher opening Tuesday.
Stochastics and the RSI are Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
If US Coffee extends this month’s rally, the reaction high crossing is the next Northside target.
Closes below the 10-Day MA crossing will confirm that a short term top is in.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: WTI Crude Oil - October 31, 2014
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: Spot Gold - October 31, 2014
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - October 31, 2014
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: US Coffee - October 31, 2014
- Forex Daily Technical Analysis: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP - October 31, 2014
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) CEO, Howard Schultz, is an ambitious man ... read more
CQG FX? CQG FX provides charting, analytics, and order execution ... read more
Friday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Thursday. ... read more