Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Monday and the mid-range close set the stage for a steady to higher opening Tuesday.
Stochastics and the RSI are Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
If US Coffee extends this month’s rally, the reaction high crossing is the next Northside target.
Closes below the 10-Day MA crossing will confirm that a short term top is in.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- GAWK SIGNS $2,000,000 LINE OF CREDIT LOI FROM TCA GLOBAL CREDIT TO BUY DATA CENTERS - November 30, 2015
- Monday’s Technical Outlook For:DJIA (.DJI) - November 30, 2015
- A Close Look At Monday’s Key Market Events - November 29, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD (Daily) - November 29, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Lower Friday - November 29, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
GAWK SIGNS $2,000,000 LINE OF CREDIT LOI FROM TCA GLOBAL ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD (Daily) $EURUSD, $.DXY Euro EUR/USD ... read more
Mining Industry In Chaos, Shrinking Worldwide $GOLD, $GLD At least ... read more
Exploring Dubai, Doing Things In A Big Way Sophisticated, chic ... read more