Technical Analysis: US Coffee
US Coffee CFD closed lower Monday and the mid-range close set the stage for a steady to higher opening Tuesday.
Stochastics and the RSI are Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
If US Coffee extends this month’s rally, the reaction high crossing is the next Northside target.
Closes below the 10-Day MA crossing will confirm that a short term top is in.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Obama Deeply Involved In IRS Scandal - November 27, 2014
- You Can Be Overweight And Perfectly Healthy - November 27, 2014
- The Mini Is Too Big, BMW Shrinking It - November 27, 2014
- UBS, Rotate Winners To New Tech Opportunities - November 27, 2014
- OPEC Leader Saudi Arabia Meant What It Said… - November 27, 2014
UBS, Rotate Winners To New Tech Opportunities $UBS, $CSOD, $FEYE, ... read more
HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY,$AUDUSD, ... read more