Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Mixed - November 22, 2014
- LME Base Metals Finish Higher - November 22, 2014
- 46-M Americans Will Travel 50 Miles + For Thanksgiving - November 22, 2014
- Dirty Girl Produce, Santa Cruz County, Californa - November 22, 2014
- EPA May Waive Renewable Fuels Quotas For 2014 - November 21, 2014
Zillow Inc (NASDAQ:Z) US Real Estate Report The number of ... read more
Philippines Economic Update Businesses expect to make more money and ... read more
L'Oreal Paris Unveils Genesis Rodriguez L'Oreal Paris USA is pleased ... read more