Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Mixed - September 1, 2015
- Mr. Bear Is Growling At The US Stock Market - September 1, 2015
- The Positive Business Impact Of Lifting Sanctions Against Iran - September 1, 2015
- Iran’s Crude Oil Output To Impact Price After Sanctions Lift - September 1, 2015
- What Will It Take To Solve The World’s Water Problems? - September 1, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Mr. Bear Is Growling At The US Stock Market $SPY, ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD $EURUSD Euro EUR/USD (Daily) The ... read more
Increased volatility in global markets over the past month has ... read more
Each year, millions of people clear their calendars for live ... read more