Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Vignale Corvette, A Famous Sports Car - February 11, 2016
- Tune Into Your Happiness Channel - February 11, 2016
- Donald Trump, Univision Settle Miss USA Pageant Dust Up - February 11, 2016
- Donald Trump Leads National GOP Polls - February 11, 2016
- Gold Trading Above Trendline Resistance, Crude Oil Bears Rule - February 11, 2016
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
A Close Look At Thursday's Market Events (Update) $QQQ, $DIA, ... read more
Forex Technical Outlook For EUR/USD (Daily) $EURUSD, $DXY Euro EUR/USD ... read more
Gold Trading Above Trendline Resistance, Crude Oil Bears Rule $GLD, ... read more