Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Eating An Apple Daily Is A Good Thing - March 31, 2015
- Fast Car Builder McLaren Debutes The 570S Coupe - March 31, 2015
- SuperCar Builder In Dubai To Start Production In 2016 - March 31, 2015
- Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Finish Down - March 31, 2015
- US Dollar Up, US Treasuries Finished Near Highs - March 31, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stock Indexes Finished Q In Green, But - 1.7% ... read more
US Dollar Up, US Treasuries Finished Near Highs The US ... read more
Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Finish Down ... read more
Fast Car Builder McLaren Debutes The 570S Coupe It will ... read more