Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP - May 27, 2015
- Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations - May 27, 2015
- Look For Saudi’s To Hold The Line On Crude Oil Production - May 26, 2015
- LME Base Metals Finished Lower Tuesday - May 26, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Fall On Stronger USD - May 26, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations $GS, $CS, $ACN, ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP Euro (EUR) EUR ... read more
LME Base Metals Finished Lower Tuesday Base metals prices on ... read more
The Zagato Mostro Debuted At Villa d'Este The partnership between ... read more