Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- ‘Expendables 3′ Piracy Suspects Arrested in UK - November 25, 2014
- ‘Monetary Heroin’ To Ignite Worldwide Financial Implosion - November 25, 2014
- China Continues New Normal Growth - November 25, 2014
- EU Extends Sanctions Relief On Iran - November 25, 2014
- LME Base Metals Close Mostly Lower Tuesday - November 25, 2014
US Stock Indexes Finish Flat To Unchanged ITB, BWS, DSW, ... read more
US Dollar ($) ⇨ Japanese Yen (¥) (USDJPY) Trading US ... read more
LME Base Metals Close Mostly Lower Tuesday The base metal ... read more