Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Predictions 2015: Hani Ashkar, Middle East Senior Partner, PwC - January 31, 2015
- More Than 2 Drinks Daily Raise Stroke Risk - January 31, 2015
- US Stocks, The ‘January Barometer’ Live At The Close - January 31, 2015
- Hagel Pressured By Obama To Release Taliban Generals - January 31, 2015
- Look What We Found, 2300 White Stallion Estates - January 30, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stocks, The 'January Barometer' Live At The Close $AMZN, ... read more
US Treasuries Up, US Dollar Held Strong 10-Yr: +23/32..1.67%.. USD/JPY: ... read more
Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude Oil Up, Nat Gas Down Mar ... read more
Look What We Found, 2300 White Stallion Estates White Stallion ... read more