Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Hillary Clinton Is Not Presidential Material - March 1, 2015
- The Secret To Success Is Know As The “Virtuous Circle” - March 1, 2015
- Crude Oil And Nat Gas Ocean Shipping Insurance - February 28, 2015
- Yellen’s Congressional Testimony Called An ‘Argument To Absurdity’ - February 28, 2015
- LME Base Metals Finished Lower Friday - February 28, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
Emerging Market Bond Funds Popular Investors worldwide poured $1.1 billion ... read more
Venezuela: Bonds, Cash Crunch, China and OPEC Venezuelan President Nicolas ... read more
Gold, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up, Silver Flat, Copper Down ... read more
Fast Jets Private Air Charter Whether you're traveling with colleagues ... read more