Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Watching The VIX, The Stock Market’s ‘Fear Guage’ - October 25, 2014
- The Ferrari Testarossa Is Not A Supercar - October 25, 2014
- Obama To Nominate Civil Rights Lawyer To Top DOJ Job - October 25, 2014
- Do You wonder Why The US Ebola Response Is So Keen? - October 25, 2014
- Fed Does Not Plan To Reduce QE Holdings - October 25, 2014
Ebola, New York and 8 Million People New York City’s ... read more
Technical analysis using Japanese candlesticks by Shayne Heffernan Shayne Heffernan ... read more
Gold And Silver Up On The Day, Down On The ... read more