Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: WTI Crude Oil - October 31, 2014
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: Spot Gold - October 31, 2014
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - October 31, 2014
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: US Coffee - October 31, 2014
- Forex Daily Technical Analysis: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP - October 31, 2014
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) CEO, Howard Schultz, is an ambitious man ... read more
CQG FX? CQG FX provides charting, analytics, and order execution ... read more
Friday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Thursday. ... read more