Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Gold Is Trading Lower In The Asian Session Thursday - July 30, 2015
- WTI Crude Oil Trading Flat In Asia Thursday - July 30, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, GDP & JPY - July 30, 2015
- US-Saudi Arabia Relationship ‘On The Rocks’ - July 30, 2015
- Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations - July 30, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Singapore Airlines (SIA) said its first quarter net profit more ... read more
Mortgage rates dipped again this week, with the benchmark 30-year ... read more
Gold Is Trading Lower In The Asian Session Thursday $GLD ... read more