Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Key Issues Worrying Savvy Market Participants - October 13, 2015
- China’s Auto Sales Rebound In September - October 13, 2015
- Iran Boosts Oil Trade via UAE Ahead Of Sanctions Relief - October 13, 2015
- Donald Trump Will Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ - October 13, 2015
- Donald Trump “Stole The Show” At 1st No Labels Conference - October 13, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
The Key Issues Worrying Savvy Market Participants $C, $DIA, $SPY, ... read more
Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating ... read more
Tuesday's Technical Analysis For: Gold (GLD) $GLD Spot Gold prices ... read more
Expect An Electric Aston Martin In James Bond's Future Aston ... read more