Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- GAWK Reaches Definitive Agreement to Acquire Net D, Will Increase Annual Revenues to $2 Million - April 27, 2015
- Monday’s Technical Analysis: Gold (GLD) - April 27, 2015
- Crude Oil Trading Lower In Asia Monday - April 27, 2015
- This Week’s Foreign Exchange Overview: Pound, Euro, USD, Aussie, Rupee - April 27, 2015
- Commentary: Paul Ebeling On Wall Street - April 27, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
GAWK Reaches Definitive Agreement to Acquire Net D, Will Increase ... read more
This Week's Foreign Exchange Overview: Pound, Euro, USD, Aussie, Rupee ... read more
Monday's Technical Analysis: Gold (GLD) With Gold declining last week, ... read more
Ferrari 250 GTS SWB California Spider Expected To Fetch $12-M+ ... read more