Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Good News For Banks, Fed Grants Volcker Rule Reprieve - December 21, 2014
- China’s PBOC To Accelerate Interest Rates Liberalization - December 21, 2014
- Santa Early At The Pump, Gasoline Price Lowest Since 2009 - December 21, 2014
- Saudi Says Will Not Cut Crude Oil Output Even If Non-OPEC Nations Do - December 21, 2014
- Gulf Markets Continue To Rally On Crude Oil, Saudi Budget Hopes - December 21, 2014
Wall Street and the Demand for Strips An obscure corner ... read more
Euro (€) ⇨ US Dollar ($) (EURUSD) Trading Week Euro ... read more
LME Base Metal Prices Finish Higher Friday The base metal ... read more
Hottest Bikini Look for 2015 Miami Bikini Shop www.MiamiBkiniShop.com takes ... read more