Technical Analysis: DJIA
Wednesday’s high range close sets the stage for a steady to higher opening Thursday in New York.
Stochastics and the RSI are Neutral to Bullish indicating that sideways to higher prices are possible near term.
Closes above the 20-Day MA crossing are needed to confirm that a low is in.
If the DJIA renews the decline off July’s high, the 50% Fibo retracement level of the February-July rally crossing is the next Southside target.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- A Close Look At Monday’s Key Market Events - November 29, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD (Daily) - November 29, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Lower Friday - November 29, 2015
- This Week On Wall Street - November 29, 2015
- Big Energy Facing Big Risk From Projects That Could Be Stranded By Climate Control Initiatives - November 29, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD (Daily) $EURUSD, $.DXY Euro EUR/USD ... read more
Mining Industry In Chaos, Shrinking Worldwide $GOLD, $GLD At least ... read more
Exploring Dubai, Doing Things In A Big Way Sophisticated, chic ... read more