Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- FOMC Meeting Is The Focus Of The Markets Wednesday - July 29, 2015
- Spot Gold Trading Higher In Asia Wednesday - July 29, 2015
- WTI Crude Oil Trading Up In The Asian Session - July 29, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR/USD & GBP/USD Rally At Fibo Support Marks - July 29, 2015
- Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations - July 28, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Basel-located Novartis AG (ADR) (NYSE:NVS), one of the largest pharmaceutical ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR/USD & GBP/USD Rally At Fibo Support ... read more
Spot Gold Trading Higher In Asia Wednesday $GLD Gold prices ... read more
Eventus and the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts ... read more