Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Big Q: Will Small Businesses Be Squeezed Out Of Legal Marijuana? - March 8, 2014
- Qatar Airways Unveils A380 1st Class - March 8, 2014
- US Jobs Report Aligned With Underperforming Economy - March 8, 2014
- Russia To Respect Choice Of Crimea’s Citizens - March 8, 2014
- Japan’s Key Economic Gauge Climbs To 6 Yr High - March 8, 2014
US Equities Finish The Week Mixed IBB, OGZPY DJIA-0.8% YTD ... read more
Pimco's Bill Gross: El-Erian Is Trying to Undermine Me AZSAY ... read more
Closing Commodities: Copper - 4.2% On News China's 1st Corporate ... read more
Norway's Wealth Fund Asked to Explain Its Formula One Investment ... read more