Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- US Treasury Secretary Dines With Detroit Business Leaders - April 25, 2014
- Gold And Silver Rose, But The 200-Day MA Is Key Resistance In Here - April 25, 2014
- Obama Dined At Jiro, Affirmed Security, Left With No Trade Deal - April 25, 2014
- How Long Can Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Operate With Zero Margins? - April 25, 2014
- $LO, US Government Lays Down Laws For Electronic Cigarettes - April 25, 2014
How Long Can Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Operate With Zero Margins? Amazon.com, ... read more
Conditions In Place For China's RMB Yuan's 2-Way Fluctuation Conditions ... read more
Gold And Silver Rose, But The 200-Day MA Is Key ... read more
Gisele Bunchen And Tom Brady's LA Home w/Organic Garden & ... read more