Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Commentary: Paul Ebeling On Wall Street - April 27, 2015
- US Major Markets: Support And Resistance - April 27, 2015
- US Major Market Sentiment: the Bulls Vs. the Bears - April 27, 2015
- Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiation - April 27, 2015
- There Are Now 4,700 Not Completed Oil Wells In The US - April 26, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
US Major Markets: Support And Resistance $SPY, $DIA, $QQQ The ... read more
US Dollar Falls, US Treasuries Rally US Dollar (.DXY) Index ... read more
Participants Confused About The Gold Market Investors in Gold cannot ... read more
Ferrari 250 GTS SWB California Spider Expected To Fetch $12-M+ ... read more