Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Legal Marijuana In Edibles A Food Safety Issue - August 1, 2014
- Technical Analysis: DJIA - August 1, 2014
- Technical Analysis: US Coffee - August 1, 2014
- Technical Analysis: Spot Gold And Spot Silver - August 1, 2014
- Wanted Young Entrepreneurs with Sustainable Ideas to Change the World - August 1, 2014
The steep losses on the day pulled the Dow down ... read more
HEFFX Daily FX Alerts Oil, Gold, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, ... read more
Technical Analysis: Spot Gold And Spot Silver Spot Gold Spot ... read more
The professional party-finders at Fiesta Frog have released their annual ... read more