Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis For: DJIA (.DJI) - September 1, 2015
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis For: Spot Gold - September 1, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD - September 1, 2015
- Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations - September 1, 2015
- Gawk CEO Reviews Company’s Plans on The Stock Radio Online Radio Interview - September 1, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Berkshire Hathaway Inc's 37bn deal for aerospace supplier Precision Castparts ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD $EURUSD Euro EUR/USD (Daily) The ... read more
Increased volatility in global markets over the past month has ... read more
Each year, millions of people clear their calendars for live ... read more