Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Marijuana Industry Host Fundraiser For Colorado Governor - August 20, 2014
- EUR Seeing 1.33 Ahead Of FOMC Meeting Minutes - August 20, 2014
- Workers In The US Are Afraid To Take Vacations - August 20, 2014
- Citi’s (NYSE:C) Argentina Banking License At Risk - August 20, 2014
- Apple’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) Shares Rise On New Products Optimism - August 20, 2014
Apple's (NASDAQ:AAPL) Shares Rise On New Products Optimism XOM Apple ... read more
EUR/USD Open 1.3319 High 1.3363 Low 1.3302 Close 1.3318Tuesday Euro/Dollar ... read more
Crude Oil, Gold, Silver and Copper Sold Off .DXY Weighed ... read more
A 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Competitizione Clienti was offered at ... read more