Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Christmas, Old Fashioned Or Modern… - December 24, 2014
- US Gasoline Inventories Rise, Prices Fall - December 24, 2014
- Gold’s Near Term Outlook: XAU/USD - December 24, 2014
- Iraq Says OPEC Will Need To Step In If Crude Oil Prices Keep Falling - December 24, 2014
- Obama’s Economy, Average Americans Concerned About Stagnant Wages - December 24, 2014
US Stock Market Finished Flat To Unchanged $IBB, $AAPL, $GOOGL, ... read more
HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY,$AUDUSD, ... read more
Gold's Near Term Outlook: XAU/USD Gold was almost unchanged during ... read more