Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finish Lower - April 1, 2015
- LME Base Metals Prices Finished Lower - March 31, 2015
- Eating An Apple Daily Is A Good Thing - March 31, 2015
- Fast Car Builder McLaren Debutes The 570S Coupe - March 31, 2015
- SuperCar Builder In Dubai To Start Production In 2016 - March 31, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stock Indexes Finished Q In Green, But - 1.7% ... read more
US Dollar Up, US Treasuries Finished Near Highs The US ... read more
LME Base Metals Prices Finished Lower Weak domestic demand and ... read more
Fast Car Builder McLaren Debutes The 570S Coupe It will ... read more