Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- US Army Enlistment Program For Immigrants Stopped - October 24, 2014
- Abu Dhabi Film Festival Opened With Local Production - October 24, 2014
- Music Makes Exercise Feel Easier - October 24, 2014
- AAII Sentiment Survey Results For Week Ending 22 October 2014 - October 24, 2014
- Voters See Midterm Ballot As Vote Against Obama - October 23, 2014
China's Appetite For Foreign Currency Grew In September China's appetite ... read more
Crude Oil Up, Nat Gas, Gold And Silver Down WTI ... read more
Dubai International Jewellery Week Dubai International Jewellery Week 2014 will ... read more