Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Platinum Discount To Gold Widens - November 28, 2015
- EUR/USD Ended The Week In Quiet Trade - November 27, 2015
- UAE Gets Final Approval To Host Expo 2020 - November 27, 2015
- China’s Securities Regulator Continues Crackdown On Market Violations - November 27, 2015
- Poland Will Not Extradite Roman Polanski To US - November 27, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
Key Market Analysts 2016 Predictions "Depressing" $DIA, $SPY, $QQQ, $GS ... read more
EUR/USD Ended The Week In Quiet Trade Euro EUR/USD traded ... read more
Platinum Discount To Gold Widens $PPLT, $GLD, $PALL Wednesday, Platinum ... read more