Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: WTI Crude Oil - January 30, 2015
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: Spot Gold - January 30, 2015
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - January 30, 2015
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: US Coffee - January 30, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP - January 30, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
Friday's Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) US30 Index (DJIA) CFD posted ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP Euro EUR closed ... read more
Friday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Thursday ... read more
Canaletto, Caravaggio Fail to Sell at Christie's Worst Old Masters ... read more