Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- London Metal Exchange (LME) To Increase Trading Fees - September 30, 2014
- Kuwait Starting To Cut Subsidies - September 30, 2014
- Obama Skips Intel Briefings, Blames Others - September 30, 2014
- The US Stock Market Ended Q-3 Cautiously - September 30, 2014
- Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Finish Down On The Quarter - September 30, 2014
The US Stock Market Ended Q-3 Cautiously IBB, AAPL, CSCO, ... read more
US Treasuries Down, US Dollar Up 10-Yr: -03/32..2.494%.. USD/JPY: 109.70.. ... read more
London Metal Exchange (LME) To Increase Trading Fees The London ... read more