Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
In the Asian session, at GMT0300, Silver is trading at 21.72, 0.18% lower from Friday’s close.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- A Close Look At Friday’s Key Market Events - February 12, 2016
- Friday’s Technical Outlook For DJIA (.DIJ) - February 12, 2016
- Expect Profit Taking In Gold, Expect Further Decline In Crude Oil - February 12, 2016
- Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations - February 12, 2016
- Forex Technical Outlook For EUR/USD (Daily) - February 12, 2016
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
Friday’s Technical Outlook For DJIA (.DIJ) $DIA, $DJI The DJIA ... read more
Forex Technical Outlook For EUR/USD (Daily) $EURUSD, $DXY Euro EUR/USD ... read more
Expect Profit Taking In Gold, Expect Further Decline In Crude ... read more
Statflo Inc., which is reinventing wireless customer service, today announced ... read more