Silver, The Devil’s Metal, Support And Resistance
Friday, Silver prices rose 0.37% to 21.76 during the period ending 21:00 GMT, as an enhanced outlook for the demand of the industrial metals, boosted the demand for the Devil’s metal. But, the gains were kept in check, as the US Dollar (DXY) gained ground against major peers.
Silver is expected to find 1st support at 21.51, a break there could take it to the next support mark at 21.30.
Silver is expected to find its 1st resistance at 21.92, and break there could take it to the next resistance mark at 22.13.
Silver is showing convergence with its 20 Hr and 50 Hr MAs.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Gold Survey: Participants Turned Bearish - April 19, 2014
- Americans Are Embracing Marijuana, And Fast - April 19, 2014
- US Government To Boost Solar Development - April 19, 2014
- Russia Working Towards Closer Economic Ties With China - April 19, 2014
- UN Official Points To Africa’s Economic Potential - April 19, 2014
Lululemon Athletica Inc.(NASDAQ:LULU) Looks Beyond Yoga Wear Lululemon Athletica Inc. ... read more
USD Trades In Lower 102 Yen Range In Early Tokyo ... read more
Gold Survey: Participants Turned Bearish Gold Survey participants turned Bearish ... read more
$BYCBF, $HSY, The World Loves Chocolate, Prices Up, Demand ... read more