Under Sadiq Khan London is Alive with Terrorists
There have been so many arrests in London after the Manchester and London attacks that the city must be absolutely crawling with terrorists.
While Sadiq Khan, a man that has defended terrorists before, and the UK Government preach loudly of their “tolerance” it’s hard to hear them over the bombs and gunfire of the people they are protecting, Muslim extremists.
British police investigating the deadly attacks on London Bridge on Saturday said they had arrested three more suspects. Counter terrorism officers, backed up by armed colleagues, arrested two men on the street in Ilford, east London, late on Wednesday, while a third was arrested at a house nearby, police said in a statement. Two of the men, aged 27 and 29, were held on suspicion of preparing acts of terrorism while the third was detained over suspected drugs offences. Eight people were killed and 50 injured after three Islamist militants drove into pedestrians on London Bridge late on Saturday, then attacked revellers in nearby bars and restaurants with knives.
Seven people were killed and 48 injured when three terrorists wearing fake suicide bomb vests used a rental van to mow down pedestrians on London Bridge on Saturday night. They then went on a knife rampage in Borough Market, stabbing victims with 12-inch blades.
Eighteen people remain in a critical condition in hospital.
Muslim Community Divided
Mak Chishty, the police officer in charge of engagement with the city’s different religious communities, said people close to the assailants must have known something about the plot.
“Unlike a single person, a lone-wolf type of attack who may keep everything to himself, when you’ve got three people in concert, necessarily there must have been some discussion around that.
“And some people at the closest point to them must have known something. And we’re saying they had a duty – the Muslim community is saying – they had a duty to report it.”
Elsewhere in the UK
British police arrested a 20-year-old man in central Manchester overnight in connection with last month’s suicide bomb attack that killed 22 people attending a concert by U.S. singer Ariana Grande, they said on Wednesday. Police have arrested 20 people so far, released 12 without charge and are holding eight people in custody. The perpetrator of the attack in the northern English city died in the blast.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- China UAE Trade to Explode - July 21, 2018
- GE Needs New Leadership - July 21, 2018
- Trump Can Not Win a Currency War, US World’s Largest Manipulator - July 21, 2018