Qatar’s Masraf Al Rayan Sells RE Firm Stake To Government Fund
The Qatari lender said it agreed to sell its 50% stake in Seef Lusail Real Estate Development.
Masraf Al Rayan, Qatar’s largest Islamic bank by market value, said Sunday it had agreed to sell its 50% stake in Seef Lusail Real Estate Development Co to the RE (real estate) arm of the Gulf state’s sovereign wealth fund.
The bank, which did not disclose the sale price in its statement, had owned the company equally with Qatari Diar Infrastructure Company.
Under the agreement, it will divest a 49% stake to its joint venture partner, with the remaining 1% sold to Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company. Both are units of Qatari Diar, owned by the Qatar Investment Authority.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- WTI Crude Oil Trading Lower In Asia Friday - July 31, 2015
- Gold Is Trading Lower In Friday’s Asian Session - July 31, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis And Forecast: EUR/USD Pair - July 31, 2015
- Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations - July 31, 2015
- AAII Sentiment Survey Results For Frame Ended 29 July 2015 - July 31, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations $BCS, $BP, $LOCK, ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis And Forecast: EUR/USD Pair Price: 1.0935 Bias: ... read more
Gold Is Trading Lower In Friday's Asian Session $GLD Gold ... read more
Etihad Airways Offers 'The Residence' From 1 December On NY ... read more