Processed Foods Are a “Killer” to Our Health
Eat healthy, Organic real homemade foods, then watch your Health rise
Processed and fast foods can surely wreak havoc on our health. Sure, they may be cheaper and convenient, but they are excessively high in sugars, grains, and factory farmed meats, a recipe for chronic killer diseases, such as obesity, diabetes, and heart trouble.
Stop glorifying processed foods and fast foods because of their taste and convenience, truly they do not taste good.
Keep in mind the “cons” not “pros” that they bring to our health, such as:
- Loads the body with extra calories that do nothing good for the body
- Expose us to a toxic concoction of chemicals and artificial flavors
- Are a waste of money, that may well lead to increased healthcare bills every one who “enjoys” them
- Can severely harm our children, whose bodies are still developing and are in greater need of real foods nutrients
The human diet needs to be made up of at least 90% non-processed, Organic whole food. They bring on health benefits, and also peace of mind as we know exactly what we are putting in our bodies.
I believe that if you fail to plan, then you are planning to fail.
The secret to following a wholesome diet is learning to prepare a real foods grocery list to plan meals. Make it an essential part of your lifestyle. This involves scouting local farmers markets or food co-ops to buy in-season Organic produce. And find a trustworthy source of grass-fed meats, raw dairy, and free-range chicken and eggs.
Also, a person in the family should be the cook for the meals, one who is willing to invest time in the kitchen, it is rewarding health work.
Further, if you need help finding healthful recipes, they are readily available in book and on the Internet. Eating home cooled meals made from all-natural ingredients that are sure to uplift the wellbeingof the Family.
Eat healthy, Be healthy, Live lively
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Benetti 58mtr (151 ft) ‘Illusion I’ - April 29, 2017
- The Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar ref. 5320G - April 29, 2017
- F1: Russian Grand Prix, Ferraris (NYSE:RACE) on the Front Line - April 29, 2017