Photographers Share Their Secrets in Miami
Canon USA and Image Pro International, Inc. leading provider of imaging solutions announce an event at History Miami Museum 101 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33130 on August 4th 2016 where avid photographers will join Canon Explorer of Light Eddie Tapp and renown photographer Rafael “RC” Concepcion and avid industry experts to share tricks and techniques to get the most out of their photographs, from camera to print, as part of the “Capture to Print: A Day with Canon at HistoryMiami” event. Guests of all levels of expertise and art forms will take part in a variety of classes to help refine their craft and learn about the techniques that professional photographers use to create stunning and celebrated images. Among the topics being covered are color management, image retouching, pre/post-production techniques and choosing the right paper for a photograph. Those in attendance will see just how easy it is to make sure that the picture on the camera screen matches the picture that comes out of the Canon printer.
On-site will be hands-on demos of the very best that Canon has to offer in camera, lens and printer technology. Among the items on display will be Canon’s EOS M3, 80DM, 7DMKII, 5DMKIII and 1DXMKII cameras, as well as the latest imagePROGRAF PRO Series large-format printers.
- Rafael “RC” Concepcion – Award-winning photographer and best-selling author Rafael “RC” Concepcion will teach the tricks and techniques to get the very best out of an image as part of his “From Image to Print” lecture.
- Eddie Tapp – Learn how to make an image shine brighter than the rest with Canon “Explorer of Light” Eddie Tapp as part of his color management class.
- Frederic Friedmann– The President of image Pro International, Inc. Frederic Friedmann will bring together his photography experience and expertise with media types to help photographers select the proper paper to create a multi-sensory experience for their image.
- Pete Wright – Pete Wright of Canon U.S.A. is an author and award-winning master photographer who will use his unique knowledge to discuss proper capture during photo shoots, including posing, and light pattern techniques. Pete will also walk through image processing and image retouching to prepare files for optimum output.
WHERE: HistoryMiami – 101 West Flagler Street, Miami, Florida
WHEN: Thursday, August 4th
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM: Photo Workshops and Photo Shoot
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: “From Image to Print” Lecture by Rafael “RC” Concepcion – Open to Public (Free)
Image Pro International, Inc. at: 1-305-969-8863
Visit Image Pro Showroom: 7640 NW 25 Street Unit 113, FL 33122
Or online: https://www.imageprointernational.com/
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Keeneland January Sale - December 8, 2016
- Janifer Yeo-Tan Vs Constance Peck CellOS Software Becomes a Singapore Soap Opera - December 7, 2016
- Taylor Made the New Home of California Chrome - December 6, 2016