Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Spa and Wellness Industry Worth Trillions - October 25, 2014
- Technical analysis using Japanese Candlesticks by Shayne Heffernan - October 25, 2014
- Understanding Technical Analysis in FX - October 25, 2014
- NFL Allows Marijuana - October 25, 2014
- Ebola, New York and 8 Million People - October 25, 2014
Ebola, New York and 8 Million People New York City’s ... read more
Technical analysis using Japanese candlesticks by Shayne Heffernan Shayne Heffernan ... read more
Gold And Silver Up On The Day, Down On The ... read more
Spa and Wellness Industry Worth Trillions Brought to you by ... read more