Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY, $AUDUSD, $USDCHF - February 26, 2015
- Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) Trading Outlook - February 26, 2015
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Trading Outlook - February 26, 2015
- Airline Industry News: Russia, Singapore, USA - February 25, 2015
- HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY, $AUDUSD, $USDCHF - February 25, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
Friday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) DJIA CFD closed higher Thursday. ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF Euro (EUR)EUR saw ... read more
Friday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold saw an inside ... read more
Zenvo ST1 Supercar 'A Wonder Of Nordic Automotive Engineering' About ... read more