Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Kim Kardashian promoting her new fragrance in Dubai - November 28, 2014
- Star Wars: Episode VII — The Force Awakens - November 28, 2014
- Black Friday making Civilians Look Like Procrastinators - November 28, 2014
- Qatar Railways Expand - November 28, 2014
- India Economic Update - November 28, 2014
SAP (NYSE: SAP) today announced that it will be presenting ... read more
Friday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold $GLD Spot Gold closed lower ... read more
NEW YORK Black Friday shoppers are starting to look like ... read more