Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Changes Office Business - March 14, 2014
- Obamacare Email Is a Hoax Warns NIHC - March 14, 2014
- AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) Buy Out Approved - March 14, 2014
- FBC Holding Inc (OTCMKTS:FBCD) $20M IN Q2 Sales - March 14, 2014
- IMAX Movie Co VGTel Inc (OTCMKTS:VGTL) Headed to $2.50 - March 14, 2014
Investors Should Be Worried The preliminary Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan ... read more
Buffett Warns On Bitcoin, "'It's a Mirage, Stay Away" The ... read more
Gold: Crimea's Potential Impact On Prices Sunday, 16 March, the ... read more
Global Fine Art Sales Near Pre-crisis Highs In 2013 Global ... read more