Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- FX News: CQG FX is a Must Have - October 31, 2014
- EURUSD Remains Low On U.S. Developments - October 31, 2014
- GBPUSD Update - October 31, 2014
- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) To Fend Off Competition With A Delivery System - October 31, 2014
- Alcatel Lucent SA (ADR) (NYSE:ALU): Immediate Resistance In $3.14-16 - October 31, 2014
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) CEO, Howard Schultz, is an ambitious man ... read more
CQG FX? CQG FX provides charting, analytics, and order execution ... read more
Friday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Thursday. ... read more