Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Bush Vs Christie - January 27, 2015
- AirAsia 8501 Crash Report - January 26, 2015
- Timati Hits Miami, Hangs at Baoli #baolimiami - January 26, 2015
- Fashion Spring 2015: Miami Bikini Shop Opens on Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) - January 26, 2015
- Twitter Inc (NYSE:TWTR): King Salman a Big Hit - January 26, 2015
Tuesday's Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) US30 Index (DJIA) CFD close ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP Euro EUR closed ... read more
Tuesday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Monday. ... read more