Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- ASEAN Markets Downgraded as US Economy Shrinks - July 25, 2014
- FX News: HEFFX Asia Update EURUSD, USDJPY, Gold Prices - July 25, 2014
- General Dynamics Awarded $67 Million by the Peruvian Ministry of Defence for Light Armoured Vehicles - July 25, 2014
- Lockheed Martin’s Unmanned K-MAX Cargo Helicopter Team Returns From Deployment With U.S. Marine Corps In Afghanistan - July 25, 2014
- LiqTech International to Discuss Recent Stock Offering and Agreement to Acquire Provital Solutions - July 25, 2014
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Technical Analysis: DJIA US30 Index (DJIA) CFD closed lower Thurssday. ... read more
FX News: HEFFX Asia Update EURUSD, USDJPY, Gold Prices Upbeat ... read more
Technical Analysis: Spot Gold And Spot Silver Spot Gold Spot ... read more
Gold, 'it is sort of a way of life' In ... read more