Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- iPhone Nude Pics of Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence Leaked - September 22, 2014
- Obama Increasingly Unpopular - September 22, 2014
- ParaFin Corporation (OTCMKTS:PFNO) Bonds Worth Billions? - September 22, 2014
- Alcantara Ties To Vogue Italia - September 22, 2014
- IPOs and Transactions: September 15 – 19 - September 22, 2014
Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations BAC, BCS, WFC, ... read more
Treasuries Up, Dollar Flat 10-Yr: +03/32..2.556%.. USD/JPY: 108.90.. EUR/USD:1.2835 Afternoon ... read more
Gold Finished In The Green, Silver, Crude Oil, Nat Gas ... read more
A. Lange & Söhne Richard Lange Pour le Mérite Tourbillon ... read more