Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Trimble Acquires Load Systems International to Integrate Crane Safety - August 21, 2014
- NFEC’s New Electric High Torque Control Fills Gap in China - August 21, 2014
- comScore’s U.S. Mobile App Report Available for Download - August 21, 2014
- Dunkin’ Donuts Announces Plans For 14 New Restaurants In Kansas - August 21, 2014
- Top Ten Digital Movie Purchases & Rentals This Weekend - August 21, 2014
US Stocks End Week On A Mixed, Low Volume Note ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR/USD And USD/JPY EUR/USD Current mark- 1.3280 ... read more
US Mint: Investors 'Rush' For Gold, Bypass Platinum Coins JMPLF ... read more