Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Carnival Cruise Lines Partners With the Tom Joyner Foundation - September 2, 2014
- HoneywellSelected By Kuwait Energy Company To Treat Natural Gas Iraq - September 2, 2014
- HEFFX Daily FX Alerts Oil, Gold, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCHF - September 2, 2014
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) Sixth Generation Mustang - September 2, 2014
- USDJPY Breakout - September 2, 2014
Carnival Cruise Lines Partners With the Tom Joyner Foundation for ... read more
HEFFX Daily FX Alerts Oil, Gold, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, ... read more
Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Friday. The ... read more