Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Slow Computer, Here is How to Fix it Fast - April 17, 2014
- Using Complex Options Strategies - April 17, 2014
- Trade Binary Options on the Leading Stocks - April 17, 2014
- Is the Twitter Clone Worth Billions? Probably Not - April 17, 2014
- Sodastream International Ltd (NASDAQ:SODA) Bubbles Up On Stake Selloff Report - April 17, 2014
Sellers Making 'Clear' Profits On Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) Glass EBAY As ... read more
USD Trades In Lower 102 Yen Range In Early Tokyo ... read more
Cannes International Film Festival Finalists Announced The Cannes International Film ... read more