Oil Price Moving Higher
Crude Oil (Aug 13) intraday: bullish bias above 99.8
Our preference: LONG positions above 99.8 with 102.1 & 102.9 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 99.8 will call for a slide towards 99.2 & 98.35.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.
Opinion published is an intraday view. Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- America’s Top Drive-In Movie Theaters - July 30, 2014
- AMN Healthcare CEO Named Director of the Year - July 30, 2014
- Rentrak Announces Top Ten Digital Movie Purchases & Rentals for Week Ending July 13, 2014 - July 30, 2014
- Victoria’s Secret Supermodel Lily Aldridge Celebrates The Reveal Of The 2014 What Is Sexy? List - July 30, 2014
- Nordstrom Rack To Open In Staten Island, N.Y. - July 30, 2014
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) Responds To China's Anti-monopoly Probe Microsoft Corp.'s (NASDAQ:MSFT) ... read more
US Dollar At 10-Month Highs The US Dollar Index (.DXY) moved ... read more
Silver Traded Up, Gold, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Down ... read more
India’s Capital Gains Tax Levy To Affect Dubai’s Property Market ... read more