Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Gold, Silver, Copper Up, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Down - April 27, 2015
- US Dollar Down, US Treasuries Mixed - April 27, 2015
- Majority Of Americans Favor Deal With Iran - April 27, 2015
- Cambodia To Export Crocodile Skins To France - April 27, 2015
- Dubai’s DP World Says No Plans For Shares Buyback - April 27, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
GAWK Reaches Definitive Agreement to Acquire Net D, Will Increase ... read more
US Dollar Down, US Treasuries Mixed The US Dollar (.DXY) ... read more
Gold, Silver, Copper Up, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Down $GLD, ... read more
Ferrari 250 GTS SWB California Spider Expected To Fetch $12-M+ ... read more