Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finish Lower - April 1, 2015
- LME Base Metals Prices Finished Lower - March 31, 2015
- Eating An Apple Daily Is A Good Thing - March 31, 2015
- Fast Car Builder McLaren Debutes The 570S Coupe - March 31, 2015
- SuperCar Builder In Dubai To Start Production In 2016 - March 31, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stock Indexes Finished Q In Green, But - 1.7% ... read more
US Dollar Up, US Treasuries Finished Near Highs The US ... read more
LME Base Metals Prices Finished Lower Weak domestic demand and ... read more
Fast Car Builder McLaren Debutes The 570S Coupe It will ... read more