Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Tuesdays Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - July 28, 2015
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis: US Coffee (JO) - July 28, 2015
- WTI Crude Oil (USO) Trading Higher In Asia Tuesday - July 28, 2015
- Gold Trading Higher In Asia Tuesday - July 28, 2015
- US Dollar (.DXY) Breaks Technical Support, Heads South - July 28, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Tuesdays Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) US30 Index (DJIA) CFD closed ... read more
US Dollar (.DXY) Breaks Technical Support, Heads South The EUR/USD ... read more
Gold Trading Higher In Asia Tuesday $GLD Gold prices traded ... read more