Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- US Dollar Off, US Treasuries Off - March 3, 2015
- US Stock Market Gave Back Most Of Monday’s Advance - March 3, 2015
- Gold, Silver, Copper Down, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up - March 3, 2015
- ‘The Leap” A Big Screen From BlackBerry (NASDAQ:BBRY) - March 3, 2015
- US Dollar (.DXY) Gains Frustrating Participants - March 3, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stock Market Gave Back Most Of Monday's Advance $IBB, ... read more
US Dollar Off, US Treasuries Off US Dollar (.DXY) Index ... read more
Gold, Silver, Copper Down, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up $GLD, ... read more
12 Healthy Reasons To Take A Cruise According to a ... read more