Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Gold at 1313.90, +0.31% and Silver at 21.76, +0.01%) rose on talks over debt-limit and concern over US outlook. Both remain side ranged and could continue for some time.
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Donald Trump, “It is not about Meygn, I will do the debate Tuesday.” - February 6, 2016
- Entertainment People Do Art - February 6, 2016
- 8 Of 10 SP500 10 Industry Sectors Fell Friday - February 5, 2016
- Golden Age Ferrari Racer Hammers For $35.7-M In Paris - February 5, 2016
- Are You A Night Owl Or An Early Bird? - February 5, 2016
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
8 Of 10 SP500 10 Industry Sectors Fell Friday $SPY, ... read more
Forex Technical Outlook For EUR/USD (Daily) Forex Major At Key ... read more
Gold Up On USD Weakness, Crude Oil Fades On Supply ... read more
Golden Age Ferrari Racer Hammers For $35.7-M In Paris A ... read more