Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Gold at 1313.90, +0.31% and Silver at 21.76, +0.01%) rose on talks over debt-limit and concern over US outlook. Both remain side ranged and could continue for some time.
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Ferrari And Luca Cordero di Montezemolo - September 20, 2014
- This Week Sees: Blackberry Passport, End Of Q-3 And More USD - September 20, 2014
- Family Farmers Hold Keys To Agriculture - September 20, 2014
- Musk Needs $6-B To Fund His Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Plans - September 20, 2014
- The Real Cost Of Owning Apple’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPhone - September 20, 2014
This Week Sees: BlackBerry Passport, End Of Q-3 And More ... read more
US Treasuries Up, US Dollar Up 10-Yr: +06/32..2.595%.. USD/JPY: 108.95.. ... read more
Gold Mining Stocks Decline, Metal At Yearly Lows The COMEX ... read more
Ferrari And Luca Cordero di Montezemolo Luca Cordero di Montezemolo ... read more