Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Gold at 1313.90, +0.31% and Silver at 21.76, +0.01%) rose on talks over debt-limit and concern over US outlook. Both remain side ranged and could continue for some time.
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Silver Looking For A Bottom In The 20.50-60 Area - March 12, 2014
- Poll: Stock Market Gains Not Helping Most Americans - March 12, 2014
- Amelia Island: RM Collector Car Auction Highlights - March 12, 2014
- $30.9-M In Collector Cars Hammered At Gooding & Company’s Auction - March 12, 2014
- Putin’s Move Into Crimea Strictly Defensive - March 12, 2014
Dollar Hung Little Changed On The Day The US Dollar ... read more
Silver Looking For A Bottom In The 20.50-60 Area Silver's ... read more
Amelia Island: RM Collector Car Auction Highlights The Top 10 ... read more