Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Gold at 1313.90, +0.31% and Silver at 21.76, +0.01%) rose on talks over debt-limit and concern over US outlook. Both remain side ranged and could continue for some time.
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Two Small Mid-West Firms Enter The Gun Making Business - August 30, 2014
- High Quality Raw Milk Cheese Is Healthy - August 29, 2014
- High Yield Outlook Sinks Chicago Agricultural Commodities - August 29, 2014
- California Senate Passes $330-M Film & TV Tax Credit Expansion - August 29, 2014
- KSE Posts Biggest 1-Day Surge In 5 yrs - August 29, 2014
Two Small Mid-West Firms Enter The Gun Making Business $RSR, ... read more
US Dollar Up, US Treasuries Flat 10-Yr: Unch..2.336%.. USD/JPY: 104.05.. EUR/USD: 1.3145 The US ... read more
Palladium At 13-Year High On Russia Supply Concerns $JMPLY Palladium ... read more
High-Quality Cheese Is Excellent for Your Health Natural cheese is ... read more