Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Gold at 1313.90, +0.31% and Silver at 21.76, +0.01%) rose on talks over debt-limit and concern over US outlook. Both remain side ranged and could continue for some time.
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- US Gasoline Stocks Fall, Price At The Pump Falls Too - October 2, 2014
- St. Louis Cardinals Post Season Baseball - October 2, 2014
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finish Up - October 1, 2014
- Progress Report: P5+1-Iran Nuclear Alignment - October 1, 2014
- Vitamin D Shown To Boost Brain Power, Slow Aging - October 1, 2014
China Data Weak, Politics Threaten Growth China's manufacturing activity came ... read more
Failing France the Future of Europe High Debt, Slow growth ... read more
Gold, Silver Finish Up, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Down ... read more