Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Gold at 1313.90, +0.31% and Silver at 21.76, +0.01%) rose on talks over debt-limit and concern over US outlook. Both remain side ranged and could continue for some time.
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- China’s GDP Growth Boosts Case For Stimulus Restraint - October 21, 2014
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - October 21, 2014
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis: WTI Crude Oil - October 21, 2014
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis: Spot Gold - October 21, 2014
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis: US Coffee - October 21, 2014
Tuesday's Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) US30 Index (DJIA) CFD closed ... read more
EURUSD Edges Higher But China’s Data Worries Today Euro is ... read more
Tuesday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed higher Monday. ... read more
Stuart Weitzman Launches SWxYOU: The 5050 The 5050 A Customization ... read more