Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Boeing (NYSE:BA) 737 Is The Best Selling Plane Ever - April 17, 2014
- GM (NYSE:GM) Moves To Freeze Consumer Lawsuits Over Ignition Switches - April 17, 2014
- Aston Martin Unveils Special Editions For North America - April 17, 2014
- Thailand, New Elections Expected In July - April 17, 2014
- Post Holdings (NYSE:POST) to buy Michael Foods In $2.5-B Deal - April 17, 2014
The Boeing (NYSE:BA) 737 Is The Best Selling Plane Ever ... read more
US Dollar Flat, US Treasuries Off 10-Yr: -05/32..2.642%.. USD/JPY: 102.25.. EUR/USD: 1.3820 Afternoon Update US ... read more
Gold Rises, Finishes Above $1300, Silver, Crude Gain, Nat Gas ... read more
Aston Martin Unveils Special Editions For North America Aston Martin ... read more