Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Right-leaning Japan Is USA’s Lability In Asia-Pac - April 24, 2014
- Finland Sets Out To Build Next-generation Bio-Product Factory - April 24, 2014
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Debuted In Shanghai, Complaints Abound - April 24, 2014
- Chicago Agricultural Commodities Market Closes Mixed - April 24, 2014
- Some Simple Healthy Habits For Healthy Results - April 24, 2014
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Debuted In Shanghai, Complaints Abound Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) delivered ... read more
US Dollar Held Little Changed 10-Yr: +04/32..2.690%.. USD/JPY: 102.31.. EUR/USD: 1.3813 The US Dollar Index ... read more
Crude Oil Off On Inventory Data, Gold And Silver ... read more