Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Legal Marijuana In Edibles A Food Safety Issue - August 1, 2014
- Technical Analysis: DJIA - August 1, 2014
- Technical Analysis: US Coffee - August 1, 2014
- Technical Analysis: Spot Gold And Spot Silver - August 1, 2014
- Wanted Young Entrepreneurs with Sustainable Ideas to Change the World - August 1, 2014
The steep losses on the day pulled the Dow down ... read more
HEFFX Daily FX Alerts Oil, Gold, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, ... read more
Technical Analysis: Spot Gold And Spot Silver Spot Gold Spot ... read more
The professional party-finders at Fiesta Frog have released their annual ... read more