Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Days of Extreme Volatility and Market Breadth - November 24, 2014
- US Major Markets: Support And Resistance - November 24, 2014
- US Major Market Sentiment: the Bulls Vs the Bears - November 24, 2014
- This Week’s Economic Calendar - November 24, 2014
- Monday’s Technical Analysis: WTI Crude Oil - November 24, 2014
United Continental Holdings Inc (NYSE:UAL) Adds 2015 Services United ... read more
HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY,$AUDUSD, ... read more
SPDR Gold Trust (ETF) (NYSEARCA:GLD) Outlook SPDR GOLD TRUST closed ... read more
A Tunisian woman called for a free Palestine as she ... read more