Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- LME Base Metals Finished Lower Tuesday - May 26, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Fall On Stronger USD - May 26, 2015
- When US Fed Hikes Interest Rates, Expect Market Volatility - May 26, 2015
- US Stock Indexes Finished Broadly Lower - May 26, 2015
- US Dollar Up, US Treasuries Up - May 26, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
US Stock Indexes Finished Broadly Lower $AAPL, $CHTR, $TWC DJIA -190.48 ... read more
LME Base Metals Finished Lower Tuesday Base metals prices on ... read more
The Zagato Mostro Debuted At Villa d'Este The partnership between ... read more