Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Gold at 1313.90, +0.31% and Silver at 21.76, +0.01%) rose on talks over debt-limit and concern over US outlook. Both remain side ranged and could continue for some time.
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Illinois Begins To Take Patient Applications For Medical Marijuana - September 2, 2014
- Technical Analysis: Sport Gold - September 2, 2014
- Technical Analysis: WTI Crude Oil - September 2, 2014
- Technical Analysis: US Coffee - September 2, 2014
- Commentary: Paul Ebeling On Wall Street - September 2, 2014
Commentary: Paul Ebeling On Wall Street $.DJI As we head ... read more
Currency Technical Analysis: EUR And JPY EUR This week's trading ... read more
Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Friday. The ... read more