Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Will Headline At Imax for a Month - August 30, 2015
- Rig Counts Down, Inventories Down, Crude Oil Prices Volatile - August 30, 2015
- Iran’s President Opposes Parliament Vote On Nuclear Accord - August 30, 2015
- Gold Futures Gain On Speculation Of More Stimulus From US Fed - August 29, 2015
- Middle East Faces Continuing Water Stress - August 29, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
It Is Time To Position Portfolios For A Bear Market ... read more
China Plays Down Trade Impact Of RMB Yuan Depreciation $USDCNY ... read more
Gold Futures Gain On Speculation Of More Stimulus From US ... read more