Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Thanks To Computers, NYSE Will Be Open During Blizzard - January 26, 2015
- Analysts Expect Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) To Report Big Numbers - January 26, 2015
- Personality Traits Strong Predictors Of Mortality Risk - January 26, 2015
- Obama Chews Gum At India’s National Parade - January 26, 2015
- US Middle Class Shrinks, Households Earn Less - January 26, 2015
Analysts Expect Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) To Report Big Numbers Analysts on ... read more
Treasuries Flat, Dollar Flat 10-Yr: -01/32..1.805%.. USD/JPY: 118.35.. EUR/USD: 1.1275 ... read more
Copper Up, Gold, Silver, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Down ... read more
Ferrari Takes Lead Of North American Endurance Cup At Daytona ... read more