Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Thursday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - October 30, 2014
- Thursday’s Technical Analysis: WTI Crude Oil - October 30, 2014
- Thursday’s Technical Analysis: Spot Gold - October 30, 2014
- Thursday’s Technical Analysis: US Coffee - October 30, 2014
- Forex Morning Briefing: EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD - October 30, 2014
Kandi Technologies Group Inc (NASDAQ:KNDI) Trading Outlook Kandi Technologies Group ... read more
HEFFX Daily FX Alerts $Oil, $GC_F, $EURUSD, $GBPUSD, $USDCAD, $USDJPY,$AUDUSD, ... read more
Thursday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Wednesday. ... read more
The headlines in the Nassau, Bahamas newspapers over the last ... read more