Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Close Higher - November 25, 2014
- Iran, 5P+1 Nuclear Talks Step Forward - November 25, 2014
- Emirates, DTCM Launch $20-M Campaign To Attract Visitors To Dubai - November 25, 2014
- UAE, China Mull Joint Investment Fund To Focus On Clean Energy Projects - November 25, 2014
- US Stock Indexes Finish Flat To Unchanged - November 25, 2014
US Stock Indexes Finish Flat To Unchanged ITB, BWS, DSW, ... read more
US Dollar Holds Session Lows, US Treasuries On High The US Dollar ... read more
Copper, Crude Oil Lower, Gold, Silver, Nat Gas Higher Jan ... read more