Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Ferrari Testarossa Is Not A Supercar - October 25, 2014
- Obama To Nominate Civil Rights Lawyer To Top DOJ Job - October 25, 2014
- Do You wonder Why The US Ebola Response Is So Keen? - October 25, 2014
- Fed Does Not Plan To Reduce QE Holdings - October 25, 2014
- Worried About Memory Loss, Execrcise Produces Cognative Gains - October 25, 2014
Toyota Motor Corp (ADR) (NYSE:TM) Target $140 Shayne Heffernan of ... read more
FX News: Free Forex News Feed from Live Trading News ... read more
Gold And Silver Up On The Day, Down On The ... read more
The Ferrari Testarossa Is Not A Supercar Despite what its ... read more