Morning Brief: Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude
Copper at 3.3020 bounced from support at 3.298. It is consolidating within a broad range of 3.2-3.35. A rise within this range could come in the coming weeks,
Brent Crude Oil at 109.10, -0.33% is consolidating in here, and may rise toward 110.
NYMEX WTI Crude Oil at 103.29, -0.53% fell as the Gulf of Mexico production resumed after Tropical Storm Karen diminished and on concern over expansion of US de Resistance near 103.80 may be tested. It could also be ranged sideways for some time.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- $AMZN, $MSFT, $V, $SBUX, $V, $F, $LVS, Earnings On Tap - April 25, 2014
- US Dollar Drifted In A Quiet Session - April 25, 2014
- SIBANYE (NYSE:SBGL) REPORTS OPERATING RESULTS AHEAD OF GUIDANCE - April 24, 2014
- Brooklyn DA Will Not Prosecute Marijuana Smokers For Possession - April 24, 2014
- A Technical Look At The DJIA, Support And Resistance - April 24, 2014
$AMZN, $MSFT, $V, $SBUX, $V, $F, $LVS, Earnings On ... read more
US Dollar Drifted In A Quiet Session 10-Yr: +03/32..2.692%.. USD/JPY: 102.27.. EUR/USD: 1.3824 The US ... read more
Gold and Silver Bonanza in Mexico Mammoth Resources Corp. ... read more
LeBron James and Miami Heat Unstoppable LeBron James scored 32 ... read more