Majority of American Voters Optimistic About Trump Presidency
Majority of Americans are optimistic about the next 4 years under President Elect Donald Trump, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday.
The results, according to the poll, as follows:
- 59% say they are optimistic about the next 4 years under Trump.
- 17% think Trump will be a great President
- 32% think Trump will be a good President.
- 43% think Trump will be “not so good” or bad.
Also, while 52% said they believe Donald Trump’s policies will be good for the nation’s economy, just 40% said they believe his polices will improve their personal finances, according to the survey.
And, just 23% think Trump’s policies will hurt them personally while 31% think his polices will negatively impact the country, according to the poll.
From 17-20 November, Quinnipiac University surveyed 1,071 voters nationwide with a margin of error of +/- 3 percentage points.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Ferrari’s (NYSE:RACE) 2019 Limited Edition Calendar Sold Out - December 15, 2018
- Huge Yellow Diamond Unearthed in Canadian Arctic - December 15, 2018
- Bitcoin (BTC) Oversold Marks 15-Month Lows - December 15, 2018