The Technical Indicators widget provides an overview of an instrument from a perspective of technical indicators on six time-frames (5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H and 1D). Value of each indicator points at either ‘Buy’, ‘Neutral’ or ‘Sell’ signal.
The Market Signals widget offers an effective way to keep up with the latest price trends across multiple instruments. There are the following types of alerts:
• Support/Resistance is triggered once the support/resistance levels are touched. The levels are announced on “Support & Resistance” broadcast by Dukascopy TV on a daily basis.
• High/Low is triggered when new daily, weekly, monthly, yearly highs or lows are reached on any selected currency pair.
• Intraday Level is triggered when a new intraday high or low is set on any selected currency pair.
• Figure Level is triggered when the new figure level is reached on any selected currency pair.
• Sharp Move is triggered when the sharp price change is detected on any selected currency pair.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Horse Racing News: Swettenham Stud a Star at VOBIS Sale - April 30, 2017
- China Data Shows Expansion - April 30, 2017
- World War 3: The Danger Mounts - April 30, 2017