LA, OC Business Leaders Meet Sunday for VW Win Century’s Investment Seminar
Irvine, CA…October 13, 2016…. Hosted by VW WIN (OTCQB:VWIN), and the Company’s founder, Dato’ Seri TeikKeng Goh (“Stanley”), VW WIN’s Chairman and Controlling Shareholder, and See Kuy Tan (“Steve”), President, CEO & CFO, the Company’s leaders will explore Asian-American opportunities with U.S. investors Sunday (16), in a champagne and caviar cruise from San Pedro aboard the motor yacht Mauretania.
VW WIN Century Inc. an Asian and American-owned publicly traded Company, is embarking on a series of investment seminars in order to familiarize U.S. investors, financial organizations, hedge funds, and banks, of the opportunities present in Asia, not just in China. VW WIN is active in China, but also in Korea, the Philippines, and Cambodia, in bio-sciences, agriculture, cosmetics, using sturgeon caviar, Theme Parks, online gambling, and Network Marketing.
In addition to Sunday’s invitation-only, champagne and caviar cruise, VW WIN’s series of seminars, the second event takes place the next day, at the Balboa Bay Club, in Newport Beach, CA, beginning with a press conference and reception. The third investment conference is at an estate in San Diego, on October 18, courtesy of Amber Anderson and Brandon White, of Pacific Sotheby; the VW WIN Group Reception, Wednesday, October 19, at the California Club, on Flower St, in Downtown Los Angeles, followed by the final meeting of the series, at the Luxe Hotel, on Rodeo Drive, in Beverly Hills, on October 20. All events will he held from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm.
Investors who wish to attend any or all events should contact VW WIN at: email: [email protected].
- Forward-Looking Statements
- All statements in this release that are not strictly historical facts are “forward-looking statements.” Such forward-looking statements are based on VW WIN’s current assumptions, beliefs and expectations, and involve risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause VW WIN’s actual results to be materially different from any results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Some can be identified by the use of words such as “expect,” “plan,” “possibility,” “offer,” “if,” “negotiate,” “when,” “believe,” “will,” “estimate,” “continue,” and similar expressions. Risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to: ongoing and future intellectual property enforcement actions; the ability to successfully litigate or settle claims of patent infringement; VW WIN’s ability to obtain necessary financing, generate sufficient cash flow, and maintain appropriate indebtedness; and the increasing development of market competition in the area of telecommunications. These factors and others are described in more detail in VW WIN’s public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the risks discussed in the “Risk Factors” section in VW WIN’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. Copies of these reports can be found on VW WIN’s website (http://www.flexfridge.com) under the heading “Investor Relations.” VW WIN is providing this information as of the date of this release and, except as required by law, does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained herein as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- To Slow the Aging Process Stopping Eating All the Time - October 21, 2016
- Key Stock, Crude, Gold and Silver Markets Briefing - October 21, 2016
- Wall Street’s Top Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades & Initiations - October 21, 2016