Iron Ore, Copper a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
Iron Ore, Copper Rate a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
“As the Fed continues the over supply of money in the USA the investment focus must shift to assets that represent real scarcity, we are buying metals, agriculture and prime real estate, oil is also back on our list.”
Lasting inflation will and erosion of real wages will be the result of the excesses of the Fed.
The push for Yellan as the next Fed leader suggest a continuation of an easy monetary policy to the long term detriment of the economy.
VXX is another must own, Gold and Silver will rally and several Emerging Market currencies look attractive long term, the Singapore and Australian dollars are good long term buys.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Formula E: The Watch, the Team, the Car, The Future is Electric - August 30, 2014
- Ukraine Invaded By Russia - August 30, 2014
- Harley-Davidson Inc (NYSE:HOG) Ultimate Party Of A Lifetime - August 30, 2014
- Restaurant Performance Index Points to Slowdown - August 30, 2014
- Ninth Annual Surf Dog Surf-A-Thon - August 30, 2014
S&P 500 Closes Above 2000, A Record High On Light ... read more
US Dollar Up, US Treasuries Flat 10-Yr: Unch..2.336%.. USD/JPY: 104.05.. EUR/USD: 1.3145 The US ... read more
LME Base Metals Close Higher As Market Expects ECB Stimulus ... read more
Christie’s International Real Estate To Launch In Dubai Christie’s International ... read more