Iron Ore, Copper a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
Iron Ore, Copper Rate a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
“As the Fed continues the over supply of money in the USA the investment focus must shift to assets that represent real scarcity, we are buying metals, agriculture and prime real estate, oil is also back on our list.”
Lasting inflation will and erosion of real wages will be the result of the excesses of the Fed.
The push for Yellan as the next Fed leader suggest a continuation of an easy monetary policy to the long term detriment of the economy.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Community Bank of the Chesapeake Opens New Branch Location In Fredericksburg - July 26, 2014
- Destination Maternity Corporation Withdraws Proposal to Combine with Mothercare - July 26, 2014
- Cerro Negro Achieves First Gold Production - July 26, 2014
- tw telecom Expands Network Footprint Across Metropolitan Atlanta - July 25, 2014
- Hilltop U Store Expands; Adds U-Haul - July 25, 2014
US Stocks Finished The Week On The Southside XRT, AMZN, ... read more
US Dollar Index (.DXY) Crossed 81.00 The US Dollar Index ... read more
Weekly Wrap: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Gold ... read more