Iron Ore, Copper a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
Iron Ore, Copper Rate a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
“As the Fed continues the over supply of money in the USA the investment focus must shift to assets that represent real scarcity, we are buying metals, agriculture and prime real estate, oil is also back on our list.”
Lasting inflation will and erosion of real wages will be the result of the excesses of the Fed.
The push for Yellan as the next Fed leader suggest a continuation of an easy monetary policy to the long term detriment of the economy.
VXX is another must own, Gold and Silver will rally and several Emerging Market currencies look attractive long term, the Singapore and Australian dollars are good long term buys.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Economic Growth in West Africa to Accelerate - September 1, 2014
- Hotel News: Boom Time in Caribbean - September 1, 2014
- Oman Extends Duqm Investment - September 1, 2014
- China and Middle East to See More Direct Trade - September 1, 2014
- Free Trial CQG FX The New FX Trading Platform - September 1, 2014
US Major Market Sentiment: the Bulls Vs the Bears Sentiment ... read more
Currency Technical Analysis: EUR And JPY EUR This week's trading ... read more
Hedge Funds Cut Bullish Bets On Gold $GLD Hedge funds ... read more