Iron Ore, Copper a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
Iron Ore, Copper Rate a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
“As the Fed continues the over supply of money in the USA the investment focus must shift to assets that represent real scarcity, we are buying metals, agriculture and prime real estate, oil is also back on our list.”
Lasting inflation will and erosion of real wages will be the result of the excesses of the Fed.
The push for Yellan as the next Fed leader suggest a continuation of an easy monetary policy to the long term detriment of the economy.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- America’s Top Drive-In Movie Theaters - July 30, 2014
- AMN Healthcare CEO Named Director of the Year - July 30, 2014
- Rentrak Announces Top Ten Digital Movie Purchases & Rentals for Week Ending July 13, 2014 - July 30, 2014
- Victoria’s Secret Supermodel Lily Aldridge Celebrates The Reveal Of The 2014 What Is Sexy? List - July 30, 2014
- Nordstrom Rack To Open In Staten Island, N.Y. - July 30, 2014
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) Responds To China's Anti-monopoly Probe Microsoft Corp.'s (NASDAQ:MSFT) ... read more
US Dollar At 10-Month Highs The US Dollar Index (.DXY) moved ... read more
Silver Traded Up, Gold, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Down ... read more
India’s Capital Gains Tax Levy To Affect Dubai’s Property Market ... read more