Iron Ore, Copper a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
Iron Ore, Copper Rate a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
“As the Fed continues the over supply of money in the USA the investment focus must shift to assets that represent real scarcity, we are buying metals, agriculture and prime real estate, oil is also back on our list.”
Lasting inflation will and erosion of real wages will be the result of the excesses of the Fed.
The push for Yellan as the next Fed leader suggest a continuation of an easy monetary policy to the long term detriment of the economy.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Slow Computer, Here is How to Fix it Fast - April 17, 2014
- Using Complex Options Strategies - April 17, 2014
- Trade Binary Options on the Leading Stocks - April 17, 2014
- Is the Twitter Clone Worth Billions? Probably Not - April 17, 2014
- Sodastream International Ltd (NASDAQ:SODA) Bubbles Up On Stake Selloff Report - April 17, 2014
Lululemon Athletica Inc.(NASDAQ:LULU) Looks Beyond Yoga Wear Lululemon Athletica Inc. ... read more
USD Trades In Lower 102 Yen Range In Early Tokyo ... read more
Gold Survey: Participants Turned Bearish Gold Survey participants turned Bearish ... read more
$BYCBF, $HSY, The World Loves Chocolate, Prices Up, Demand ... read more