Iron Ore, Copper a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
Iron Ore, Copper Rate a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
“As the Fed continues the over supply of money in the USA the investment focus must shift to assets that represent real scarcity, we are buying metals, agriculture and prime real estate, oil is also back on our list.”
Lasting inflation will and erosion of real wages will be the result of the excesses of the Fed.
The push for Yellan as the next Fed leader suggest a continuation of an easy monetary policy to the long term detriment of the economy.
VXX is another must own, Gold and Silver will rally and several Emerging Market currencies look attractive long term, the Singapore and Australian dollars are good long term buys.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA) to Open High, Great News for Shorters - September 19, 2014
- France Bombs ISIS - September 19, 2014
- EURUSD Reflects Poor Economic Outlook - September 19, 2014
- GBP/USD Touches 2-1/2 Week Highs After The Victory Of No Campaign - September 19, 2014
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA) Getting Ready to Go Short - September 19, 2014
US Stock Market Finishes Week Mixed IBB, BABA, SAP, ORCL, ... read more
US Treasuries Up, US Dollar Up 10-Yr: +06/32..2.595%.. USD/JPY: 108.95.. ... read more
Strong USD Weighs On Commodities Sector The commodity complex is ... read more
Vera Bradley New Leather and Faux Leather Collections For Fall ... read more