Iron Ore, Copper a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
Iron Ore, Copper Rate a Strong Buy as USA Prints More Money
“As the Fed continues the over supply of money in the USA the investment focus must shift to assets that represent real scarcity, we are buying metals, agriculture and prime real estate, oil is also back on our list.”
Lasting inflation will and erosion of real wages will be the result of the excesses of the Fed.
The push for Yellan as the next Fed leader suggest a continuation of an easy monetary policy to the long term detriment of the economy.
VXX is another must own, Gold and Silver will rally and several Emerging Market currencies look attractive long term, the Singapore and Australian dollars are good long term buys.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Florida News: Top 10 Parks and Trails - October 22, 2014
- REITs IPO brand continues to grow in the global real estate market - October 22, 2014
- Renée Zellweger : ‘I’m Glad Folks Think I Look Different’ - October 22, 2014
- Rwanda Seeks Investors into $23b Lucrative Projects - October 22, 2014
- Results Of Q3 2014 Bankruptcy League Tables - October 22, 2014
US Major Market Indexes Snap Winning Streak IBB, AAPL, BRCM, ... read more
US Dollar (.DXY) Index Rallies Euro Falls Below 1.275, the ... read more
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil And Nat Gas Finish In Red ... read more