Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Nuclear Deal Will Allow Young Iranians Connect With The World - July 1, 2015
- Buy Organic Vegetables, Increase Nutrition - July 1, 2015
- Trump, Bush Lead Republicans In New Poll - July 1, 2015
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - July 1, 2015
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis: WTI Crude Oil (USO) - July 1, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Miami to Boom as Cuba - USA Relations Renew Miami ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP Euro (EUR)EUR closed ... read more
Wednesday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Tuesday. ... read more
Carey Watermark Investors Buys Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale Carey Watermark Investors ... read more