Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Building Of Eco-farms For Rest, Relaxation Rising In Vietnam - November 22, 2014
- Iran Ready To Allow Nuclear Facility Access - November 22, 2014
- Obama Illegally Creates New Law By Declaration - November 22, 2014
- Poision On Our Plates, Cheap Food, Expensive Healthcare - November 22, 2014
- F1: Rosberg Takes The ‘Pole’ At Abu Dhabi - November 22, 2014
Zillow Inc (NASDAQ:Z) US Real Estate Report The number of ... read more
Philippines Economic Update Businesses expect to make more money and ... read more