Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Thailand Stops Buying Crops Directly From Farmers - October 2, 2014
- US Coffee Roasters Return To Colombia For Beans - October 2, 2014
- Thursday’s Technical Analysis: Crude Oil - October 2, 2014
- Gold Extends Gain In Asian Session - October 2, 2014
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY And GBP - October 2, 2014
China Data Weak, Politics Threaten Growth China's manufacturing activity came ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY And GBP EURO EUR closed ... read more
Gold Extends Gain In Asian Session Gold prices traded higher ... read more