Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Thailand, Japan, HK Top Destinations For Chinese Tourists - September 1, 2015
- The New Jason Bourne Film Found Its Villain - September 1, 2015
- Ferrari Owners Club Great Britain Concours 2015 - September 1, 2015
- The Best Countries In The World For Female Entrepreneurs - September 1, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Mixed - September 1, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Mr. Bear Is Growling At The US Stock Market $SPY, ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD $EURUSD Euro EUR/USD (Daily) The ... read more
Increased volatility in global markets over the past month has ... read more
Ferrari Owners Club Great Britain Concours 2015 The Ferrari Owners ... read more