Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - March 27, 2015
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: WTI Crude Oil (USO) - March 27, 2015
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: Spot Gold - March 27, 2015
- Friday’s Technical Analysis: US Coffee (JO) - March 27, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF - March 27, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
Friday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) US30 Index (DJIA) CFD closed ... read more
Crude Oil (WTI) (K5) Intraday: bullish bias above 49.5. Pivot: ... read more
Friday’s Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed higher Thursday. ... read more
Ferrari's Vettel Appears At Canadian Grand Prix $FCAU Ferrari North ... read more