Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- GOP Take Big Lead In Colorado Early Voting - October 31, 2014
- China Banks Challenged With Bad Loans, Declining Profits - October 31, 2014
- Emaar, Dubai Holding To Develop World’s Tallest Twin Towers In Creek Project - October 31, 2014
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Close Mixed - October 31, 2014
- US Stock Indexes Rally On BOJ Stimulus Extension - October 31, 2014
US Stock Indexes Rally On BOJ Stimulus Extension IBB, C, ... read more
US Treasuries Down, US Dollar Up 10-Yr: -08/32..2.336%.. USD/JPY: 112.00.. ... read more
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil Down, Nat Gas Up Gold traded ... read more
Emaar, Dubai Holding To Develop World’s Tallest Twin Towers In ... read more