Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Tuesdays Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - July 28, 2015
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis: US Coffee (JO) - July 28, 2015
- WTI Crude Oil (USO) Trading Higher In Asia Tuesday - July 28, 2015
- Gold Trading Higher In Asia Tuesday - July 28, 2015
- US Dollar (.DXY) Breaks Technical Support, Heads South - July 28, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Winning Clone War in China Police in ... read more
Gold Trading Higher In Asia Tuesday $GLD Gold prices traded ... read more
Miami News: Climate Change Come Heat and High Water The ... read more