Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- F1: Ferrari’s 2016 Engine Being Fired Up - February 12, 2016
- Participants Looking For A Time To Buy Stocks - February 12, 2016
- Enter President Trump, How He Becomes Commander-in-Chief - February 12, 2016
- Exercise, Do Not Overdo It - February 12, 2016
- SIENNA SINCLAIRE THROWING NAUGHTY CONTEST FOR VALENTINE’S DAY - February 12, 2016
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
Participants Looking For A Time To Buy Stocks $DIA, $SPY, ... read more
Eurogroup chief Jeroen Dijsselbloem on Thursday played down fears of ... read more
Expect Profit Taking In Gold, Expect Further Decline In Crude ... read more