Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- World Events To Cause Fed To Delay Rate Hike - December 22, 2014
- Good News For Banks, Fed Grants Volcker Rule Reprieve - December 21, 2014
- China’s PBOC To Accelerate Interest Rates Liberalization - December 21, 2014
- Santa Early At The Pump, Gasoline Price Lowest Since 2009 - December 21, 2014
- Saudi Says Will Not Cut Crude Oil Output Even If Non-OPEC Nations Do - December 21, 2014
Wall Street and the Demand for Strips An obscure corner ... read more
Euro (€) ⇨ US Dollar ($) (EURUSD) Trading Week Euro ... read more
LME Base Metal Prices Finish Higher Friday The base metal ... read more
Hottest Bikini Look for 2015 Miami Bikini Shop www.MiamiBkiniShop.com takes ... read more