Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Ferrari Testarossa Is Not A Supercar - October 25, 2014
- Obama To Nominate Civil Rights Lawyer To Top DOJ Job - October 25, 2014
- Do You wonder Why The US Ebola Response Is So Keen? - October 25, 2014
- Fed Does Not Plan To Reduce QE Holdings - October 25, 2014
- Worried About Memory Loss, Execrcise Produces Cognative Gains - October 25, 2014
Bezos Operates Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Like A Charity CEO Jeff Bezos ... read more
Gold And Silver Up On The Day, Down On The ... read more
The Ferrari Testarossa Is Not A Supercar Despite what its ... read more