Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- An Asian Bug Is Destroying Florida’s Oranges - November 28, 2015
- UAE’s Business Model Works Because Of Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan - November 28, 2015
- SuperHero Vs SuperHero, And The Winner Is? - November 28, 2015
- The Legacy Machine Perpetual Is MB&F’s Most Ambitious Creation Yet - November 28, 2015
- Latest Poll: Donald Trump Still The GOP Voters Favorite - November 28, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform , call our trade desk 631 482 0376, or contact us to get started.
NYSE Adopts New Trading Rules The New York Stock Exchange ... read more
EUR/USD Ended The Week In Quiet Trade Euro EUR/USD traded ... read more
Platinum Discount To Gold Widens $PPLT, $GLD, $PALL Wednesday, Platinum ... read more