Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- A Black/Black Ferrari LaFerrari Spotted In Monaco - October 22, 2014
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - October 22, 2014
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis: WTI Crude Oil - October 22, 2014
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis: Spot Gold - October 22, 2014
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis: US Coffee - October 22, 2014
Wednesday's Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) US30 Index (DJIA) CFD closed ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP Euro The EUR/USD ... read more
Wednesday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed higher Tuesday. ... read more
A Black/Black Ferrari LaFerrari Spotted In Monaco A Black/Black LaFerrari ... read more