Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Chicago Grains Finish Mixed: Soybean, Corn Down, Wheat Up - August 2, 2014
- e-Cigarettes Do More Good Than Harm - August 2, 2014
- Real US Unemployment Holds At 18% - August 2, 2014
- Most Americans Do Not Like Barack Obamacare - August 2, 2014
- DNC Chair, Obama Does Not Do His Job Properly - August 2, 2014
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK-A, BRK-B) Q-2 Profit + 41% ... read more
US Dollar (DXY) Pulled Back At The 10 Month High ... read more
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Finish The Week In ... read more
Bollywood Star Backs Dhs2.3-B Real Estate Project In Dubai The ... read more