Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Army Charges Bergdahl With Desertion, Obama Wants It Kept Quiet - January 27, 2015
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis: WTI Crude Oil - January 27, 2015
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis: Spot Gold - January 27, 2015
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) - January 27, 2015
- Tuesday’s Technical Analysis: US Coffee - January 27, 2015
Tuesday's Technical Analysis: DJIA (.DJI) US30 Index (DJIA) CFD close ... read more
Forex Technical Analysis: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP Euro EUR closed ... read more
Tuesday's Technical Analysis: Spot Gold Spot Gold closed lower Monday. ... read more