Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Chicago Agricultural Commodities Up On Short Covering - July 24, 2014
- Mercedes Formula One Chief, Toto Wolff Injusred In Cycling Accident - July 24, 2014
- Queen Elizabeth’s Royal Ascot Winner Failed Doping Test - July 24, 2014
- Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Signals New Bigger iPhone Coming - July 24, 2014
- After 40 Yrs, Iran As A Hot Issue In The West, Begins To Cool - July 24, 2014
A report by the Arab Advisors Group provides an insightful ... read more
USDSGD Singapore Dollar Outlook FOREX SGD= closed up 0.001 at ... read more
1Crude Oil Up, Silver Unchanged, Gold And Nat Gas Down ... read more
Mercedes Formula One Chief, Toto Wolff Injusred In Cycling Accident ... read more