Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Box Office: ‘Fifty Shades’ Posts $500-M Worldwide - March 6, 2015
- Ways To Make Daylight Savings Time Change Easier - March 6, 2015
- Wrongful US Gov’t Payments At $124-B In 2014 - March 6, 2015
- Ferrari’s 488 GT/B Debuts At Geneva Motor Show - March 6, 2015
- Majority Of Americans Believe Obama Is Dishonest - March 6, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stocks Fall On Weak Economic Outlook $T, $AAPL, $BHI, ... read more
Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude Oil Down, Nat Gas Flat $GLD, ... read more
Ferrari's 488 GT/B Debuts At Geneva Motor Show Ferrari's 488 GT/B, ... read more