Iran, Qatar To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Establishment of a joint FTZ will help expand co-operation between the 2 countries’ private sectors, Mr. Zarif was quoted by Iran Daily as saying Wednesday after meeting his visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
Iran Daily reported the minister’s remarks in its Thursday editions.
“We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation,” Mr. Zarif said. “By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard. ”
He said the 2 countries have agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Pininfarina’s Sky Rider Drone, The Ferrari Of The Skies - August 28, 2014
- Shanghai FTZ Attracts Ship Management Companies - August 28, 2014
- Saudi Mufti Tells Young Saudis Not To Heed Call To Jihad - August 28, 2014
- US Stocks Finish Lower On Very Light Volume - August 28, 2014
- US Dollar Drifted, US Treasuries Posted Modest Gains - August 28, 2014
Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) Full HEFFX Technical Report Stochastic Oscillator ... read more
HEFFX Daily FX Alerts Oil, Gold, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, ... read more
1Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up, Copper Down Copper ... read more
Campaign includes new commercial, online sweepstakes and partnership with 1991 ... read more