HEFFX Acquires Gold Site, Eyes Australian Listing
HEFFX has increased their bets on the long term growth in Gold by acquiring a site in the USA in conjunction with American/Japanese backed Toea.
The Partnership will co-develop a site, details
Expected 1.7m Ozs Gold Reserve
• 480 contiguous acres
• 300 Million tons+ of Gravel & Aggregate (Au estimates from 5% of total gravel)
• Over 10,000 yards of gravel tested for gold
• Easy open pit gold mining
• Easy hwy access (1 Block) and near railroad access
HEFFX has become one of Asia’s leading financial services companies with interests in Publishing, Private Equity, Capital Markets, Mining, Retail, Transport and Agriculture that span every continent of the world. HEFFX clearing partners have unprecedented experience in Equities, Options, Forex and Commodities brokering, banking, physical metals dealing, floor brokering and trading.
HEFFX Gold Outlook
Gold closed up 0.910 at 1,336.000. Volume was 8,900% above average (trending) and Bollinger Bands were 36% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume___
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 1,345.08 1,310.30 1,205.35
Volatility: 17 21 20
Volume: 1,630 326 82
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
PREC.M.XAU= is currently 10.8% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is Our volume indicators reflect very strong flows of volume out of XAU= (bearish). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on XAU= and have had this outlook for the last 2 periods.
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- Janifer Yeo-Tan Vs Constance Peck CellOS Software Becomes a Singapore Soap Opera - December 7, 2016
- Taylor Made the New Home of California Chrome - December 6, 2016
- Best Places to Spend New Year’s Eve - December 6, 2016