Here are Some Healthy Herbal Holiday Gifts
These Healthy Herbal Holiday gift ideas help to provide vim and vigor for people on your gift list.
1. Ginseng/Schizandra Compound by Herbalist & Alchemist contains American ginseng, Siberian ginseng, and schizandra berry to promote energy and balance stress. Ginseng has been widely used to reduce stress, boost the immune system, and even treat sexual dysfunction.
2. Astragalus Supreme from Gaia Herbs includes astragalus root and schisandra berry. It may help provide immune system health along with improving stamina, endurance and emotional response to deal with stress.
3. An herb basket is ideal as an herb garden in the kitchen. The 4 Herb Rope Basket from the Tasteful Garden features four organic herbs you can choose from 12 selections, including thyme, parsley, lavender, rosemary, sage, peppermint, and sweet marjoram.
4. Skin care products are well-received for the holidays. Facial Recovery Oil from Eminence Organics contains herbs and oils for sensitive and aging skin.
5. Hair care gift sets provide pleasant scents along with hair care. You can choose something simple, such as the Herbal Essences Body Envy Gift Set with shampoo, conditioner and mousse.
6. Herbal teas have been used for centuries because of their healing abilities. The Herbal Tea Gift Set from the Kamaka Shop includes such choices as lemongrass, ginger, bael fruit, and pandan to treat high blood pressure, headache, fever, and digestive disorders.
7. Schiff’s Digestive Advantage probiotic supplements aid the digestive tract to reduce bloating or abdominal discomfort. The supplements benefit from GanedenBC30, a probiotic strain that is calorie and gluten-free.
8. Panax ginseng (aka Asian ginseng), for the loving partner in your life, panax ginseng, may improve erectile dysfunction in men and raise sexual desire for menopausal women, according to research. Ginger has powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
9. Tinctures are convenient ways to improve health when the herbal ingredients enter the bloodstream for relaxation, sleep, or nutritional benefits. The Women’s Balancing Blend from the Mariposa Herb Company contains ginger root, dandelion root, licorice root, red raspberry leaf, comfrey leaf and root, and wild yam.
10. A book on herbal remedies is the perfect give for people who want to understand how herbs may boost wellness and combat health conditions. “Adaptogens — Herbs for Strength, Stamina & Stress Relief,” by David Winston and Steven Maimes, explores common and traditional botanicals that are widely available.
11. Scented sleep pillows smell wonderful and provide a good night’s sleep. A sleep pillow recommended by the Florida School of Holistic Living includes such ingredients as chamomile, dried lavender, dried hops, dried roses, and lavender essential oil.
Herbs and supplements help relieve stress, raise your energy level, or boost immunity, as holiday gifts may just be the perfect thing for the person who has everything, except optimal health for the Holidays and beyond.
Eat healthy, Be healthy, Live lively
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- F1: Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) Wants Sebastian Vettel for 3 More Years - July 21, 2017
- Keeping America Safe, WH Beefs Up The Defense Sector - July 21, 2017
- UN Plot to Replace Europeans with Refugees Exposed - July 21, 2017