Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude Oil, Nat Gas And .DXY Down
$GLD, $SLV, $JJC, $USO, $UNG, $DXY
- WTI Crude Oil lost 1.59 to 59.69 bbl
- July Nat Gas finished – 2.6% at 2.63 MMBtu
- Aug Gold fell 10.20 to 1184.50 oz
- Jul Silver -0.34 at 16.47 oz
- Copper lost 0.01 to 2.73 lb
The US ADP national employment report was released and came in at up 201,000 in May, a miss to the Southside.
The sharp sell-off in the US Treasury markets this week flashed caution lights to the Gold and Silver Bulls. The rising Treasury yields Fed hints that interest rates will rise sooner rather than later.
The European Central Bank (ECB) meeting in Frankfurt, Germany Wednesday saw no changes to Eurozone monetary policy.
Reports say meetings between Greece and its European Union and International Monetary Fund creditors this week have made good progress and terms of a draft deal have been reached and could be finalized late this week. Many skeptical European market watchers have heard positive news reports on the matter before, with little to no results.
August Gold futures closed near the session low and hit a 4-wk low Wednesday.
Gold Bulls next Northside objective is a close above resistance at 1,204.70.
Gold Bears next Southside objective is a close below support at 1,170.00.
1st resistance is seen at 1,190.00, then at 1,195.60.
1s support is seen at 1,179.10, then at 1,170.00
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Aretha Franklin Trying To Halt Showing Of ‘Amazing Grace’ At Telluride Film Fest - September 4, 2015
- US Job Growth Slows, Fed Outlook ‘Murky’, Traders Cautious - September 4, 2015
- Majority Of Republicans See Donald Trump As GOP Nominee - September 4, 2015
- SIENNA SINCLAIRE ANNOUNCES 50 SHADES OF NAUGHTY PHOTO CONTEST - September 4, 2015
- Reversing, Not Just Preventing, Cognitive Decline - September 4, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
A ten-day drought in corporate bond sales is worsening a ... read more
German industrial orders, a key measure of demand for goods ... read more
Gold Is Extending Losses In Asia Friday $GLD Gold prices ... read more
What is Gamification? Gamification is the process of applying game ... read more