Gold, Silver, Copper Down, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up
$GLD, $SLV, $JJC, $USO
- WTI Crude Oil finished the day +0.96 at 50.54 bbl
- Nat Gas finished +0.01 to 2.71 MMBtu
- Apr Gold closed -3.80 at 1204.20 oz
- May Silver fell 0.16 to 16.29 oz
- May Copper fell 0.04 to 2.66 lb
European stocks were lifted on upbeat retail sales report coming from Germany. Retail sales in the biggest economy in the EU were up 2.9% in January, Y-Y. There was another worrisome report on the deflation front coming out of the EU, as its PPI (producer price index) was down 0.9% in January from December, and down 3.4% Y-Y.
Gold Bulls next Northside objective is a close above resistance at 1,236.70.
Gold Bears next Southside objective is a close below support at 1,190.00.
1st resistance is seen at 1,214.40, then at 1,223.00.
1st support is seen at 1,194.60, then at 1,190.00.
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for GLD:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Bearish (-0.28)||Bearish (-0.37)||Neutral (-0.17)||Bearish (-0.31)|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Wednesday’s Technical Analysis For: DJIA (.DIA) - September 2, 2015
- A Technical Look At WTI Crude Oil Near Term - September 2, 2015
- Forex Technical Analysis For: EUR/USD - September 2, 2015
- Wall Street Analysts Upgrades, Downgrades And Initiations - September 2, 2015
- Thailand, Japan, HK Top Destinations For Chinese Tourists - September 1, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
GoPro Inc (NASDAQ:GPRO) Might be Worth $20 GoPro Inc (NASDAQ:GPRO) ... read more
China's central bank added to measures designed to shore up ... read more
Increased volatility in global markets over the past month has ... read more
'Straight Outta Compton' reigned supreme at the North American box ... read more