Gold, Silver, Copper Down, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up
$GLD, $SLV, $JJC, $USO
- WTI Crude Oil finished the day +0.96 at 50.54 bbl
- Nat Gas finished +0.01 to 2.71 MMBtu
- Apr Gold closed -3.80 at 1204.20 oz
- May Silver fell 0.16 to 16.29 oz
- May Copper fell 0.04 to 2.66 lb
European stocks were lifted on upbeat retail sales report coming from Germany. Retail sales in the biggest economy in the EU were up 2.9% in January, Y-Y. There was another worrisome report on the deflation front coming out of the EU, as its PPI (producer price index) was down 0.9% in January from December, and down 3.4% Y-Y.
Gold Bulls next Northside objective is a close above resistance at 1,236.70.
Gold Bears next Southside objective is a close below support at 1,190.00.
1st resistance is seen at 1,214.40, then at 1,223.00.
1st support is seen at 1,194.60, then at 1,190.00.
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for GLD:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Bearish (-0.28)||Bearish (-0.37)||Neutral (-0.17)||Bearish (-0.31)|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Ferrari 250 GTS SWB California Spider Expected To Fetch $12-M+ At Auction - April 25, 2015
- This Week’s Medical Marijuana Update - April 25, 2015
- Mayweather-Pacquiao May 2nd Match Expects $72 Million Gate - April 25, 2015
- Cheaper To Pay Barack Obamacare’s “Penalty” Than To Buy His Insurance - April 24, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finished Lower - April 24, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 305 4904 116, or email us to get started.
US Stock Indexes Finish Up, NAS 100 Another Non-event Record ... read more
US Dollar Falls, US Treasuries Rally US Dollar (.DXY) Index ... read more
LME BAse Metals Prices Finished Higher Friday The base metal ... read more
Ferrari 250 GTS SWB California Spider Expected To Fetch $12-M+ ... read more