Gold, Silver, Copper Down, Crude Oil, Nat Gas Up
$GLD, $SLV, $JJC, $USO
- WTI Crude Oil finished the day +0.96 at 50.54 bbl
- Nat Gas finished +0.01 to 2.71 MMBtu
- Apr Gold closed -3.80 at 1204.20 oz
- May Silver fell 0.16 to 16.29 oz
- May Copper fell 0.04 to 2.66 lb
European stocks were lifted on upbeat retail sales report coming from Germany. Retail sales in the biggest economy in the EU were up 2.9% in January, Y-Y. There was another worrisome report on the deflation front coming out of the EU, as its PPI (producer price index) was down 0.9% in January from December, and down 3.4% Y-Y.
Gold Bulls next Northside objective is a close above resistance at 1,236.70.
Gold Bears next Southside objective is a close below support at 1,190.00.
1st resistance is seen at 1,214.40, then at 1,223.00.
1st support is seen at 1,194.60, then at 1,190.00.
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for GLD:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Bearish (-0.28)||Bearish (-0.37)||Neutral (-0.17)||Bearish (-0.31)|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Medical Marijuana: National Up Date - March 27, 2015
- Chicago Agriculture Commodities Finish Lower Friday - March 27, 2015
- LME Base Metals Finish Overall Lower Friday - March 27, 2015
- F1: Ferrari To Close Gap With Mercedes At Sepang Malaysia - March 27, 2015
- Latest Fed Yellen Speak: Rate Hike ‘May’ Be Warranted This Year - March 27, 2015
Trade FX, Equities and Options with the World's Leading Platform Open an account here , call us at 312 219 1354, or email us to get started.
US Stock Indexes Cap 4-Day Losing Streak Friday $IBB, $ITB, ... read more
Currencies Pause To Refresh, US Treasuries Off A Bit The ... read more
LME Base Metals Finish Overall Lower Friday The base metal ... read more
F1: Ferrari To Close Gap With Mercedes At Sepang Malaysia ... read more