LED lighting will soon no longer be just an efficient choice. It will be a mandate. GE recently announced that they will discontinue the production of fluorescent light bulbs at the end of 2016. Can it be any clearer? To attend a free webinar about this topic on register at:
According to a report in Radiant Insights the LED lighting market is anticipated to grow 45% per year through 2020. LED lights accounted for $13.6 billion in 2014, are anticipated to reach $63.1 billion by 2020. The lighting market is moving towards 100% LED replacement of existing technology including incandescent and fluorescent.
LED Source, the first and only franchisor of LED lighting systems, has introduced a new program seeking out franchisee partners that currently own, operate or work for a lighting or similar type business. According to company president Marcel Fairbairn, “We currently have 15 excellent franchisees doing very well. While supporting them, it occurred to us that those who were already in a related industry can hit the ground running and achieved much quicker results. The future is full of demand (LED Source is currently adding new National Accounts Partner Program clients who are retrofitting stores with LED lighting), that we can easily dominate.”
According to the program’s criteria, the best candidates would be long tenured sales reps for an LED or lighting manufacturer, electrical contractors looking to boost revenue, or people in the industry for at least two years who are watching the exciting growth from commercial LED sales and retrofits, understand it’s a “coming boom” and want to quickly get into the business.
The biggest advantages for new LED Source franchisees already in the LED retrofit business are:
- Leads through LED Source’s National Accounts Program
- More reliable access to leading products, pricing or systems and processes through LED Source’s Vendor Direct Program
- World class training and support tailored to your level of need
- A unique partial fee deferral program
- Customized allowances for your existing business
- “Merge” branding on your franchise showing that you’ve got prior experience in the industry
- A complete network of support and experienced professionals at the home office ready to help solve issues.
Among many other accolades LED Source has been named in Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the top new franchises and is the front runner in a new industry that’s putting an environmentally conscious spin on 140-year-old lighting technology. The company has also been the subject of two major articles in the publication.
About LED Source
Founded in 2005, LED Source® is North America’s first franchisor of LED lighting. The company supplies high quality LED lighting products to a variety of spaces, and specializes in design, support, development, project management and financing through its Retrofit, Architectural, Entertainment and National Accounts divisions.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Saudi’s PIF in Talks to Invest in Tesla Rival, Lucid - August 20, 2018
- Commentary: Paul Ebeling on Wall Street - August 20, 2018
- Morning Briefing: Major World Equities Market Indexes - August 20, 2018