Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) Supercars in 2017
Ferraris (NYSE:RACE) does not follow the automobile industry model year identities, meaning, annual updates are rare if not non-existent.
That being the case we the clienti and Ferrari fans often see 1 new or updated model from the iconic Italian Supercar maker each year.
The Y 2017 model year will see 2:
- The GTC4 Lusso and,
- LaFerrari Aperta.
This year will see Ferrari celebrating its 70th Anniversary
To celebrate the event, the company will offer each of its regular production models in 1 of 70 different liveries marking important milestones from its history.
Below is a rundown of all the changes Ferrari is introducing for Y 2017, as follows:
2017 Ferrari California T
- New Handling Speciale (HS) package added.
- Package sharpens suspension, transmission, and traction and stability control systems.
- Package to add louder exhaust system and matte accents to exterior.
2017 Ferrari 488 GTB and Spyder
- No changes, it is Super amazing as is! HeffX-LTN’s Car of the Year
2017 Ferrari GTC4 Lusso
- Revised exterior styling, more upmarket cabin
- 2 powertrain options: base powertrain is twin-turbocharged 3.9-liter V-8 and range-topper is naturally-aspirated 6.3-liter V-12.
- Standard transmission is 7-speed dual-clutch unit.
- Rear-wheel drive fitted to V-8 model while V-12 comes with AWD (all-wheel drive).
2017 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- No changes.
2017 Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta
- Special Edition model limited to 209 examples, all of which are sold.
- Car is convertible version of 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari.
- Car features removable cloth roof as standard and carbon fiber panel as option.
- Powertrain is hybrid system consisting of a 6.3-liter V-12, pair of electric motors, and 7-Speed dual-clutch transmission
And then there is the F12 M concept pictured above) that we do not yet know much about, stay tuned…
|NYSE: RACE||58.14||30 December 2016||0.31||58.44||58.46||57.95||303,700|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for RACE:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Very Bullish (0.53)||Bullish (0.34)||Very Bullish (0.54)||Very Bullish (0.71)|
Best Wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- DHS Found SEC had ‘Critical’ Cyber Weaknesses in January - September 22, 2017
- Morning Briefing Global Stocks - September 22, 2017
- Gold, Silver, Copper and Crude Oil Briefing - September 22, 2017